Chapter 39- Visiting Magnolia

Lucy POV

I'VE HAD ENOUGH! Ever since the Natsu thing with Zeref I cant get him out of my mind on how we ended things. I was so stupid and stubborn. Sooooo... Me and Zeref are going back to Magnolia! Starting today!

When we settle things then maybe we can get to know each other a bit more. We barley knew nothing about each other in high school except that we were both hot.

I'm already packed and Im going with Levy. Actually she's going with me and Zeref becuase... I mean who wouldnt want to ride a private jet?

I'm loading the stuff I packed onto the plane when Virgo stops me.

"Hime, I will handle this... Punishment?" I sighed.
"No punishment Virgo and Thank you" I smile a small smile.

As I get on the plane I see Levy smirking.

"Eww whats with the face?" I said seating across from her.

"Ohhhh nothing" she said deepening the smirk.

"Yeah... Ok" I looked out the window.

"So are you and Gajeel... Doing naughty stuff" I said now smirking.

"Ummm... Lu~chan I kinda lied at the whole moving in with Gajeel and stuff, we actually broke up again!" Levy said nervously.

My mouth dropped open.

"W-what? How?" I asked

"Um he didnt want to go to the collage me and Natsu were at... And-" I cut her off.

"Oh... Just you 2?" I asked.

"Uh Yeah, the rest... Me and Natsu are going to explain later" she said not getting my point.

"He also has this really nice girl and she loves painting romance stuff as a roommate." She said smiling softly. Still not getting my point!

"So he still gets all the girls, play with their hearts, break them, have s-"

"Lu~chan! No! I told you he changed" Levy said.

"We'll see... He still might be dating Lisanna and going out with some random girl and also my be with that girl whose roommates with him" I said rolling my eyes.

"Lisanna got back together with Bixslow but she's a transfer student along with Gray" she said.

(a/n I messed up in the story saying that Lisanna and Gray went as transfer students but also that Lisanna and Bixslow were making out in the party just pretend they were never at the party srry")

"He isnt... *sigh* you'll see" Levy said. I gave a questioning look but she ignored it.

"Zeref!" I said smiling. He nodded back.

"Ready to go to Japan?" I smiled.

"Yup!" I was excited and we took off.

3 days later

We kept making stops to New York, to France, and to India. WE ARE FINALLY MAKING OUR LAST STOP TO MONGOLIA!!!

That was the longest airplane ride ever! Once the plane landed and it was safe to come out I rushed over to the airport and threw up in a trash can. Poor trash can.

Zeref gave me water while chuckling. I glared at him.

"Whats so funny?"
"Haha this was exactly how we met a year ago when you came to California" i snatched the bottle from his hands and drank.

"Stupid, no good black hair, soul and emotionless dumb dumb emo kid" i mubbled rambling about him.

We finally reached our house and its still as clean as ever!

I jumped for joy as I went to see my own room. It was still bright and ohhhhh how it felt good to be back!

I was hapoy at the moment but then realized... What about Natsu?

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩθΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

I made this at 1:04 am soooo yeah.... Anywayyyyyy this chapter is kinda short but eh? Lubbbbbsssss yaaaaa!!!~LynLyn