Chapter 33

Lucy POV

It's Natsu! Natsu! Natsu's here!

"N-Natsu?!" I cried out.
He shook me and I looked at him.

I miss him... I miss him too much!

"Lucy... it's not Natsu... it's Zeref" I blinked my blurry vision turned clear. I see Natsu smile and fade away.

My eyes become teary... no

"No! I take back! I said I'm sorry!" I said hugging the nearest person.

"Shhhh... Lucy, it's fine" the person rubbed my back.

I looked up it was Zeref.

I sobbed. "Zeref! I want to see Natsu again!" I cried into Zeref's chest.

"Lets just continue the shoot tomorrow?" Jason said.

"Yea" Zeref replied.

We were at the house. I kind of had a heart attack for a minute back there.

"I'm sorry"
"About what?" Zeref said.
"For all the Natsu stuff..." I said.
"Its fine but remeber what we promised?" I nodded my head
"You'll get to see him... And we both get our happily ever afters" Zeref said smiling.

"Yeah... I guess"

Next morning

I woke up from my bed and start getting ready. It was 10 in the morning and I had to talk to the publishers that are going to publish my new book... Revenge Of The Princess.

I wear a black long sleeve crop top with some skinny jeans. These clothes... Remind me of the first time i met Natsu school.

That playboy!

I went downstairs and I didnt feel like eating breakfast. I hear my high heel boots. I went to the limo and they sent me to the building thingy complex whatever you wanna call it.

I went inside and went up the elevator and someone was with me...

Blue hair? Glasses? Short?... Flat...

(a/n LOL sorry! You know who!)

"Levy~chan?!" I said yelling.

She turned around and a nervous smile came on her face.

"H-hey Lu~chan" she said.

"What?! Why?! How?!" I started to ramble and was literally going insane at this point cayse what if everyone else is here?! What about if Natsu!...

"Lu~chan! I was the only that came and you look... Good by the way and I read your book! Aweeeee! Im so happy to see you!" she hugged me really tight.

"Yeah, you... Changed too?" i said trying to think of something to...

"Your boobs got bigger?!" i said smiling and almost going into laughter.

"For your information... They did!" she yells and faces away.

"Awe come on" we both hugged each other.

"Why are you here by the way and how did you?..." i was cut off by her.

"1st of all im your best friend and you wouldnt think of me trying to hunt you down?! 2nd I heard there was an amazing book... Your book and i decided to read it then found out it was from you cause i know you better than anyone and! 3rd im here on a job... Im the publisher of your new book!" my eyes widened.

"You stalker!" i pushed her and we just laughed.

We got to the office and we sat down.

45 mins of Levy talking about boring stuff

"Now Lucy... Your first book was flawless and everyone loved it cause of the drama and excitment! But..." Levy said.

"But?..." i said.
"Its kind of disappointing..." Levy said.
"How so?" i said crossing my arms.
"Well, the dragon seems like a bad guy and the princess just pushes him away... Just to get back at him... At the end of your story... The dragon leaves and the princess is happy?" Levy explained the book clearly.

"Yea? Why?" -Lucy
"Well... In the book, it seems the princess is... In love with the dragon but she tries to be happy" - Levy
"Ok? So?"-Lucy
"We believe this story is going to be... A huge sucess! Thats why we want you to change the ending"
"I cant this is my!... I mean I want the story..." i was cut off.

"Lucy... Change it, please" levy said. She took off her glasses.

"Meeting over, Lucy next year in summer is when we are supposed to publish it" Levy said as everyone got out.

"You weren't just talking about the book were you?" i said.
"He's depressed... Not kidding... He isnt the same Natsu" Levy said.
"Ha yeah thats for sure" i scoffed.

"He's... Dying"
°
°
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n JUST KIDDING PSHHHHH!!!!!! You think imma let him die just like that?!!!! HAIL NO!

"Lucy... He changed... But also in a bad way" I looked at her with concered eyes.

"Fine! Gosh! You just get everything put of me dont cha?!" I said.

"I still do love him... I truly still freakin love that playboy" i said sitting on the chair in the office.

9191919191919191919191919191919919191919191919191991919199

BA.MMMMMMMMMMMMMM BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!
Ok yeah imma post one tomorrow! Lol ok promise regular sechdual after this! ~LynLyn