Chapter 27

Flashback

"Natsu?' Lucy asked Natsu. Lucy stunned by Natsu's reaction. Natsu stood his ground and looked at his girlfriend dead in the eye.

"No" was all he said.
"Why?" Lucy said putting her hands on her hips.
"Because... lets just forget about this okay?! Because at the moment I don't know who you are" Natsu said bluntly. "stop avoiding the question!" Lucy yelled.

Lucy grabbed the phone out of his hand and started searching. Natsu was about to take it back until something clicked in him. He slapped her. Never once did he slap a girl especially his girlfriend.

Her eyes widened. She snapped, threw his phone on the ground and walked up to him.

"Look here pinky! Don't you ever slap a girl! Ha especially the person you're dating! Plus..." Lucy laughed a bit before continuing.

"I know about you and Lisanna and all these 'other girls'!" Natsu looked away avoiding all eye contact as possible but then something confused him.

"Pinky? Only person who calls me that is..." He got cut off short.
"Yes, and yet you didn't care about me during school! You would just go and talk with other girls! I-I thought I could trust you!" Lucy screamed making him wince in pain.

"Look, Layla, Angel, or Lucy? I shouldn't be the only one who needs to be trusted... how bout you!" Natsu called Lucy out.

The red on her cheek from the slap stung more.

"I have good reasons! Unlike you, Im not the one going behind my boyfriends back and trying to 'comfort' a friend" Lucy turned away.

"You heard that? Ok whatever... what are you're reasons huh?!" Natsu said thinking about it.

"It's something" Lucy said scolding.

"I thought we had something, Natsu! I thought we would have a happy ending and-" Lucy was cut off this time.

"Well, we can't all have a happy ending" Natsu said with venom in his voice.

"They were right... you're the worst playboy ever, I didn't even know why I fell for you!" A tear formed in Lucy's eye.

"Me neither" -Natsu
"Ok... Im sorry for wasting all your time with a girl like me, wait no I feel sorry for you... cause not only are you never gonna find anyone else since you keep playing with them but I'm leaving" Lucy said, she turned away wiping the tears.

"Get back here! How did you even hear me and Lisanna?!" Natsu yelled.

"Is that the only thing you heard?! I heard everything through the phone!" Lucy stomped away.

"So! I don't need you! And I can always find other girls way upper class than you!" Natsu yelled back.

Lucy went to him and slapped him on the face, really hard this time.

"My real name is Lucy Heartfillia and this is the closest you'll get to one or any upper class women" She kneed him in the stomach.

"Get out" Lucy said. Her voice was cracking by the second.

"A Heartfillia? Wait we can work-" Natsu easily shut up when a hand went on his face again.

"That is exactly why" Lucy still trying to wiping all the tears but more kept coming.

"Come on..." Nasu said pleading.
"Call me when you actually changed" She ran back inside the house before that she saw a white blur next to Natsu.

"I'm never gonna fall for a playboy again... I promise" Lucy thought while running into her house.

Flashback ends

"H-he left" Lucy cried holding her cheek running upstairs

4774474747747474774746476464476

Hope you like it and expect one tomorrow and until Sunday. I know if it was confusing I'm sorry I'm kinda weird and off today. ~LynLyn Lubbbssss yaaaaaaa!