Chapter 4>;)

Lucy POV

Ok let me explain the hair color thing. My stylist for my hair put this special conditioner in my hair so my hair would have brown highlights that can only lay up to 8 hours. Then it turns back to normal. Like Cinderella but in hair version and don't have to wait till midnight.

Anyway it was time for lunch! I looked for Levy and wave at her she waved back. I went to her and she was with other people I saw in my homeroom class.

"Hey Layla! Levy tells us that you 2 are very good friends, i hope we can be friends" a girl with scarlet hair, her name was Erza I think.

"Yeah! Levy~chan do you think I can trust them?" I whispered to Levy.

"Yeah Lu~chan! Lets have a sleepover so we can explain to them" Levy said cheering.

"Ok" I replied.

"Hey guys?! Wanna have a sleepover at my place, all of us! After school?" Levy said to the group of people.

"Sure!" they all said.

"Well I think I know most of you guys?" i said focusing on their faces. "Erza" i pointed at her, she nodded. "Gray" he nooded. "Mira" she smiled sweetly. "Jelly?" he laughed and said "Jellal". "Opps sorry!" then i moved on "Juvia" she said yeah. "And... I dont know your names... Sorry" i said bowing my head.

"Laxus, Mira's Boyfriend" both blushed and Mira let out a giggle.

"Gajeel" he said calmly.

I smiled and nooded.

"Oh hey! I liked your confidence when you stood up to Natsu" Gray said laughing.

I laughed "yeah, i kinda blew it over the top... Didnt I?"

"Nah he needed it, to knock some sense into that baka" said Levy.

They all laughed and we all talked for over an half an hour later.

Natsu POV

After I was humiliated, I was trying to find Lisanna so I could make Layla get back from what she has done. I found Lisanna talking to some girls and I went to her. Both the girls grinned and left me and her alone.

I suddenly out of nowhere kissed Lisanna, her back to the wall. She traced her hands up my abs and to my neck. We started making out not caring if anyone else saw. I put my arms around her waist and moving my hand higher up to the stomach then higher...

"Oi, Natsu? Are you ok?" Lis said pushing me away from her.

"Um not really, you know the new girl?" i asked bangs covering my eyes.

"Yeah, why?" Lis said with a serious face.

"She um kissed me out of nowhere" I lied.

"Hahaha! Natsu?! Are you still mad at her roasting you?" she questions while laughing.

"Yes! b-but she kissed me after that!" I said trying to tempt her into my lie. it didn't work.

"Aweee! Natsu! Your making me jelly! Plus I saw the whole vid, it's on Instagram and the school website" Lis said giggling.

With that she walked away. uhhh I need her to get revenge on Layla! I walk over to my usual seat at my table ad see none other than... Layla.

I glared at her then the rest of my friends.

"What's SHE doing here?" I spat out coldly.

"We invited her" Erza said smiling,

"Whatever! I don't like her! I hate her! I'm going somewhere else!" I yelled loudly. I went to flirt with some other girls as usual.

"Geez! What's his promblem?" I heard Layla mumble.

JUST YOU WAIT LAYLA... LAST NAME PERSON! I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A NIGHTMARE

Hope you like this chapter! Oh Natsu, already school famous but lieing to get back at Layla? Oh lorsss lets see how this goes...~~LynLyn