Chapter 12-_-

Lucy POV

WE WERE LEANING IN FOR THE KISS UNTIL HE SUDDENLY FROZE!

"What are you doing, Gray?!" I whisper yell to him.

"Shhhh... Natsu might think we got frozen" Gray said.

"Is he that dumb?" I asked surprised.

"At some points" Gray answered.

We stood still and no one else moved until Natsu finally started talking again.

"Hello? Are you guys frozen? HELLO?!" Natsu said screaming through the phone.

"There we kissed" I said laughing nervously.

"No you didn't! You guys froze! Do it ag-" He was cut off by Mira.

"Sorry Natsu have to go!" Mira said laughing.

"Byeeee" we all yelled.

"Wait... why are all you guys toge-" We hung up.

"Phewww! That was close! but Gray now Natsu is gonna think we're dating!" I practically yelled.

I put on the contacts and take off the hoodie.

"Eh? Um? We can just say We broke up or something?" Gray said shrugging the pressure off.

"No! He might think I'm a girl who just gets guys feelings and crush them! Or he might think you did something bad to me and he'll beat you up!" I started to panic and pace the kitchen.

"Lu~chan, we can't worry about your love life now, we have school in 20 mins!" Levy said dragging everyone out the door.

After she locked her door we all started walking to the school, it was only a few blocks away. Still though! I'm soooo Tired! I should've brought my skateboard!

Anyway! When we arrived at school a flash of pink appeared in front of us.

Natsu POV

I arrived at school looking for Lis and she was there alright... making out with someone. I should've expected this, oh well that just gives me another reason to break up with her.

I walk up to her as the guy runs away.

"Oh, Natsu... haha I didn't know you were here?" Lis laughing nervously.

"Umm Lis? I think we should-" I started but soon was cut off.

"Break up but still have like a sweet sibling like relationship? Yeah!" Lis smiled and I was about to ask something but she went to her class.

Sometimes that girl...

That's when I saw them...my used to gang and I see that annoying girl, Layla! She's stealing all of my friends but I'm not bothered but that right now... it's Gray I'm mad at! I wanted to actually, maybe? kinda? OH OF COURSE I WANTED TO punch Gray!

I raced over there when I realized... Why are they with... her?!

I rush over there and raise a brow.

"Hmmmmm?" I asked examining my stolen friends.

"What? Flamebrain!" Gray scolded me but I scolded back.

"Don't you 'what Flamebrain' me Gray! I broke up with Lis for the sake of her!... And me and maybe her? but still!" I yell which gets attention from other students.

"What?" Gray said confused, I didn't buy it.

"You're dating the girl I like!" I scream.

All of a sudden I see Layla blush all of a sudden. I glared at her.

"Why are you blushing?" I said looking straight into her eyes, they might be scary but I'm scarier.

"Ummm-" Gray cut her off.

"Stop Torch head! Sometimes you're an idiot" Gray said defending Layla in the process.

"Me?! Says the one who's dating someone and trying to flirt with someone here at school!" I scoffed.

"Look man! We broke up!" Gray said yelling.

"What?!!!" I hear a blue headed girl stomp over here.

This is gonna take a while. I have so many questions!

"Ok ok First, we are going to class!" Erza said yelling while holding onto Jellal.

"Then we explain everything at lunch" Mira finished.

"Hold up!" Juvia starts but Gray covered her mouth and lead her straight to school.

This day couldn't get any weirder... but it did!