Chapter 21

Lisanna POV

Flashback

I was just walking in the park when I hear voices from the bench. It was a blond girl and Natsu. I was suppose to meet Natsu cause I wanted to break up with him to tell him I've been cheating on him and stuff.

Honestly I don't know what happened to me the last few years. I've become... how do I say this... bad.

I hear their conversation and heard he only dated me to spare my feelings and stuff. I see both walk away after 10 minutes and I slowly walk out of the park and go to my house.

My sister, Mira is going to a sleepover so I have the house to myself and Elfman is currently in the gym with his other 'manly' classmates.

I was lying on my bed so I decided to go on a walk outside and Elfman hasn't came back yet. I grabbed my jacket and headed outside.

I went to the park to cool off I stretch and yawn. It was 2 in the morning and Starbucks was still open.

(Lol I loveeeee Starbucks, who's with me?!)

I pay for a Java chip and go back to the park. I hear snoring and check to see it was the blonde from before.

"Hello?" I ask shaking her.
"Hmmm?" she woke up.
"Um you were sleeping here and-" she cut me off.
"Oh um thanks... wait aren't you Natsu's girlfriend... I remember you" she said getting up and smiling.
"Oh yeah, soon to be ex pretty soon" I said looking down.
"What why?" She asked.

I ignored her and asked.
"What's your name, mines Lisanna" I said smiling and taking a sip of the drink.
"Oh um... Angel, Layla... no um Lucy?" She said confused.
I giggled of the fact she didn't know her own name.
"It's kind of hard to explain actually" she said scratching her head.

"You can tell me, I'm really good at keeping secrets" I said jumping up and down.
"Ok... fine, but don't tell Natsu!" she said blushing.
"Actually... were you the one talking to Natsu at the park?" I asked.
Her eyes widened.
"I'm sorry! I didn't know!" she bowed.
"No it's okay, I was going to break up with him anyways" I said rolling my eyes.
"May I ask why?" she asked.
"I've been cheating on him and plus he's not my... type" I said shrugging.
"But he might be yours" I wiggle my eyebrows to her.
Her face instantly becomes red.

"What?! no!" she shook her head.
"Haha ok tell me about this name change and why I have to keep it from your crush?" I said smirking.

She rolls her eyes with a tint of pink on her cheeks. After that she explained everything.

"-and that's why... plus I got the Natsu thing going on and... yea I do have it bad for Natsu" she said sighing.
"Knew it!" I said laughing.

"Why are you out so late?" I asked lucy.
"I couldn't sleep but then when I came here I slept" she said nervously.
"Well... schools tomorrow so I have to go... bye!" I said waving back at her.
"Bye! see you at school" she waves back.

I actually like her... and Layla she cracks me up! I feel like I have a sister bond with her. It was almost 4 and see a store that was open and there was a hat with an 'L' and it was colored pink like Natsu's hair. I smirked and thought I should buy it for Lucy to remind her of the pink haired idiot.

I got it and it was 30 dollars! I'll give it to her on winter break.

I skip peacefully to my house after that.

Flashback ended

I walked back to class after seeing and giving Lucy her new hat and seeing Bixslow my new boyfriend. He actually helped me with my whole 'problem'.

We've been hanging out when her friends were too busy studying and all.

Now we're like the best of friendssss!... for now!

00010010101010101010101010101010

Yeah... I just don't like Lisanna but I don't want to make her evil... but I am... I don't know?! Anywayyyy vote comment? anything~LynLyn