Chapter 28

Lucy POV

Ever since that day, I've avoided him, ignore him, didn't even look at him nor a glance. That resulted in everybody knowing who I was... Including the Angel, Lucy, Layla thing. And everyone hating on me for it. Only a weeks past and I haven't ate that much. Eye bags form under my eyes, my smile vanished and replaced with sadness, hurt, and pain.

I haven't slept too. I have also avoiding everyone else except for Levy, My grades dropped and I'm literally miserable at the moment and no one knows what I'm about to do. I am doing this because I already lost everything, I can easily have it all If I take this deal.

Next Month, January is when I leave Magnolia and go to California for a Modeling Job. Also some publishers from Cali saw my stories I wrote and even though I'm young they still might be able to publish it. So I'm miserably happy... I guess?

My dad is the reason this happened... I can be a famous model, a famous young writer, have a good collage cause the collages in USA are really good, but something... is holding me back from all that. Natsu.

I said to my dad that I'd be leaving next month and he already flew there and bought the house, he's in charge of some company. Although I'm already known enough around the whole world this could be my chance to show the world I'm not a snobby little daddy's girl. I wanna show them the real Lucy Heartfillia, the sporty, funny, hyper, think that there's always a happy ending to every story Lucy... that there used to be.

So... I start packing up and eating chips. I see my bracelet... the last time I mentioned this or looked at it was when I meet Natsu. I shiver at the thought.

We meet so clichè, we got together so clichè, even some clichè friends... I know I'm not the kind of girl who wants clichè stuff, I want to be different but he changed me. Like based on this story you guys are reading you could probably see and tell how much he changed me...

But... At the end, the worst ending took place. Everything about was horrible and maybe that's why I'm leaving, I'm trying to run away from my problems. But I don't care anymore.

I put the bracelet on my wrist and see the basketball. The one where me and Natsu argued about how was going to ask who.

Flashback

'Are you sure you don't want to keep it?' I text.

'Yeah, I'll probably loose it anyway' he texts back.

'Well this basketball will represent the first time we argued about going out with each other okay???' I reply.

'Sure... like a trophy of our love💞😘' I laugh at his comment.

'Okay nite!'
'No text emoji?😢😂'
'😴'
'Fine! but love ya anyways' I smile and lay on my bed.

Flashback ends

I pack it in too. I still have all the presents from a week ago since I didn't give anything to anyone so that might be my good bye present.

I gave Levy a book he's been dying to get... Beauty and The Beast The book! I got Erza a gift card for free unlimited cakes. Gajeel, a new guitar since he smashed his last one. Don't ask why. I got Juvia a V.I.P pass to see one of her favorite swimmers in the Olympics. Gray... I got him ice skates... hahaha! Get it? Anyway Mira says she wants nothing cause she just want her ship to canon? Whatever that means.

I got Jellal the free unlimited cakes card so e could give it to Erza. Lacus... I bought a coat from Belk... that's good enough right?

Anywho! I got Natsu... a scarf, I didn't know what to get him so I made him a song but I thought that wouldn't be enough so I just got him a scarf.

Next month... the day Lucy is leaving.

I looked back seeing if any of my friends figured out that I was leaving. I gave them clues but maybe I'm not that relevant. Well just for about more than half a year, I came here to live in Magnolia again but now, I'm going to live back again in the U.S.A with twists and turns.

8282827272827272827272727373727

Vote comment something? Anyway since I'm lazy and stuff expect my updates at a very late time I mean its almost 12 here right now... am so yeah! Lubbbssss yaaaaa!~LynLyn