Chapter 13//;(

Lucy POV

I really wanted all this awkwardness to disappear. He also said he liked me and broke up with Lis so he could be with me?! Aweeee soooo romantic! I might give him a chance? Well as Layla. Honestly I want to tell him the truth but I'm going to do a little experiment! Mawahahahahaha if he's faithful, loyal and all that stuff!

Anyway it was Lunch and this was the perfect opportunity to surprise kiss him but... I didn't.

I quietly sit down at my seat next to Levy and Erza. The whole gang told everything to Juvia and Gajeel and clear up the whole misunderstanding.

After that Levy decided it was a good time to mate Apologize. I'm rooting for her!

Levy POV

I stand up from the table and look at Lucy and she gives me a nod of assurance. I take a deep breath.

"Juvia? Gajeel? May I speak with you?" I asked shyly.

They look at each other and follow me to the hallway. I turn and look at Juvia first.

"Juvia... I'm sorry, I-" I started but Juvia cut me off.

"No, Juvia is sorry... I shouldn't have kept it a secret, and if Juvia said that Juvia was Gajeel's ex then you might not like me" Juvia said bowing her head.

I hugged her and laughed.

"Yeah, I was kinda jealous though" I chuckled as we pull apart.

"Friends?" I took my hand out.

"Juvia would love too!" Juvia pulled me Into a hug and I returned it.

I smile as she goes back to the cafeteria. "Gray~sama! Juvia is coming!" Juvia yelled as she opened the door.

I giggled and a couch. catches my attention. Heat rushed up my cheeks and my face was red.

"Ummm Gajeel?" I asked.

"Yes?" He replied not looking me in the eye.

"In sorry, I was jeal-" Cut off again.

"Jealous of me an Juvia? Me and her are in the past plus I like this other girl now" Gajeel said.

"What?! Are you serious?! I missed my chance!" I said banging my hand against the lockers.

"W-who?" I asked stuttering.

"Ummmm, she loves books" He exclaimed.

Must be Lu~chan!

"She's very tough on the inside"

Erza!

"Likes to talk a lot"

Miraaa?!!!!

"Blue hair"

JUVIA AGAIN?!

"And she looks like a shrimp"

I kept thinking and thinking... who could have all these amazing personalities! I would want to be her friend!

"You call another person other than me, Shrimp?" I said almost screaming.

"No! It's You! Duh" he said in a 'duh' tone.

"Really? Oh yeah those things do describe me don't they?" I giggled.

"Look, umm Would you like to... I wanted to ask you this for a long time and didn't have the... uh, courage to-" I cut him off.

"Is the Great Gajeel Scared?!" I taunted him.

"N-no" he gulped.

"Then say it!" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Would you like I go on a date with me?!" He said staring into my eyes. I swear I could stand in the same exact spot all day until he shook me.

I snapped back into reality.

"Huh?" I said shaking my head.

"Yes or no" Gajeel looked like he was on the edge.

"Ummm... YESSS!" I tackled him into a hug and we both fell on the floor. I was on his chest and we smiled and I got closer to him and we... almost kissed.

RINNNGGGGGGG!

We both jumped when we heard it.

"Uhhh well... how about After school?" Gajeel said.

"Sure" I smiled and hopefully I can get that kiss I wanted!

We all walk into our last classes today and see a girl with long black hair and she looks like a punk.

We went to our assigned seats. I sat next to Lu~chan and Natsu with Erza, Gray and Jellal, and yeah yeah.

(This is a different class from last time)

I see the girl walk up to Gajeel and talking. My nerves start boiling, my heart rate increased. I stomped over there.

"Oh hey book worm" The girl said smiling.

"Levy McGarden" I said glaring at her then I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Shrimp, this is my cousin, Loren and Loren this is shrimp" Gajeel smiled brightly.

"Ohhhh hahaha! I get it!" I laughed nervously.

"Did you think-?"

"No! I mean just ummm checking on ya that's all" I laughed nervously trying to contain my embarrassment.

Well... at least NOW GAJEEL IS MINE!!!!!!! *evil smirk*

"Shrimp, you okay?" Gajeel looked at me curiously.

"Umm yeah just ummm-" I cut myself of and hurry to my seat.

Minnneeeeeeee!!!!!!

[]}}][{}]{}[]}{[{}]}}]{}{[]}#]]?[']{}]{}]{

GaLe chapter!!!! Bam! Do something? lol~LynLyn