Chapter 11/:(

Lucy POV

I did my hair, changed the color, put my contacts and smiled I myself. I was still in my bra and panties and I was in Levy's room.

She was outside and then said "can I come in now?!"

"Yeah" I said but still had no clothes. she went inside and I stepped outside to get my clothes in my bag but Gray was there!

"What are you doin here?!" I yell.

"Lucy? I didn't know you were a stripper?" he said laughing.

"Haha very funny! LOOK AWAY PERV!" I yell at him.

"Why? I mean its nothing I can't handle?" he said laughing even harder.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes and put on my skinny jeans and wore a light sweater over my tank top.

He was still looking and staring at me.

"Like what you see Gray" I said laughing. how's laughing now?!

"Tch" was all Gray said and he went out of the room until I grabbed his wrists.

"Tell me the truth" I said.

He looked at me straight in the face.

"No I'm not interested...Layla" he chuckled.

"You know what I mean! Do you like Juvia?!" I asked him.

He nodded in response and went out of the room.

"Okay, why would you let him see you change though?!" Levy said glaring at me.

"What? I feel comfortable with him like a brother and plus he didn't want to go out when I asked." I said shrugging.

"Remember! Lev to give them a chance." I said grabbing the door handle. I headed to the kitchen and Erza, Jellal, Mira, Laxus, and Gray were already there. it was almost 7 and we go to school at 7:30 so I just grabbed an apple and bit into it and played on my phone until a message from someone appeared.

I checked it and it was just a number. Creepy!

'Hey, it's Natsu'

Oh my! Thank goodness!

'Hey Natsu!'

I replied.

'Umm Angel?'

Wait wa-- ohhhh!

'Yeah?' I texted back.

'Mind if I can see you before you go to your school and O go to mine?'

What does he? Ohhhhh! I'm already dressed as Layla! I can't!!!

'Sorry I have to...'

Ummm I have to think about this!

'Have to?...' Natsu texted.

YIKESSS!

"I have to see my boyfriend' I texted but unfortunately for me I also was nervous and said it out loud and the others heard.

"Lucy! You never told us you had a boyfriend!" Mira said choking up prices of oatmeal.

"Ummm no.. it's just... here look at the text" I say to Mira and hand her my phone.

Her eyes widened in response.

"I get it cause your dressed as Layla" Mira said understanding.

"Yeah, I really do wanna see him tho" I say pouring.

"One!, you do like him! and two you're gonna see him at school" Erza said jumping into the conversation.

"WHATT!? NOO! I just said that cause of the dare" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh yeah We almost forgot about that" Levy said laughing.

"And I wanted him to see me as Angel not Layla, he hates Layla" I say shivering at the words.

"Well that kiss has to happen in one week starting now" Levy and Mira smirked.

I took my phone from Mira and he texted back!

"GUYS HE TEXTED BACK!" I yelled an all of them rushed over.

"What did he say?!" Gray said smirking evilly.

'Oh...' was all Natsu texted.

Then the phone started to ring and it was a FaceTime!

I answered it so fast cause I panicked!

I gave the phone to Gray so I could take off the contacts and put on a hoodie that covered my hair.

Gray POV

This is gonna be awkward...

"Yo!... Gray?" Natsu said through the phone.

"Ummm..." I started.

"Hey!" Lucy went infront of the camera and I gave it to her.

"Ummm? Why is Gray there?" Natsu asked.

"Hehehe... ummm" Lucy looked at me with a worried face so I did what I did and I know she is going to kill me but its gonna kill Natsu even more!

"Well duh! I'm her Boyfriend!" I shouted sweat dropping and gulping at the process.

"Oh yeah! Prove it! Kiss right now!" Natsu said.

Gosh that nerve of that Flamebrain!

"Ummm..." I looked at Lucy and she looked back at me.

"DO IT!" Then we....

)))$$$$))$$$$$$)$)))))))))$$$))))$))

CLIFFHANGER! lol do something I really don't know? ~ LynLyn