Chapter 3:/

Lucy POV

"Hello class! We have a new student here today! can you please come up here and say your name?" said the teacher.

"Sure mr.-" I waited for an answer.

"Giladarts" he replied

"Oh ok" I walked up to the front of the class and see Levy too sitting next to a Black hair boy with metal on his face!

"Ok Hi, My name is Luuuuu--- i mean Layla! you should already know about me because of my little mini scene, I love to learn and really good at sports and other stuff." I said smiling. I didn't want anyone to know I was a Heartfillia!

Everyone smiled and each stood up to say their names.

It went from left to right. (my left)

"Melody"
"Nina"
"Reiner"
"Lucus"
"John"
"Juvia"
"Gray"
"Jellal"
"Erza"
"Sting" there was an empty seat next to him cause that's where I sat, good thing it wasn't pinky.
"Mira"
"Natsu" I scolded at him... pinky!
"Eleit"
"Anderson"
"Gajeel"
"Levy"
"Lily"
"Dan"
"Zyan"
"Xander"
"Libby"

I smiled and nodded at them and took my seat next to Sting.

"Psst, hey you look hot when you're mad" he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes "thank you! but I better not here anything else until the class is done... understand?" I glared at him. seriously! I love my contacts!

He gulped and nodded quickly. I giggled.

Natsu POV

Ughhh! What just happened?! I can't process in my mind! First, then... SHE TOLD ME OFF! That can't be! I'm the popular one! I'm the better one! she's not a new nerd gangster I'm betting!

That Layla girl! I'll just tell Lisanna to go get her saying she kissed me and stuff, she'll be gone for good. I smirk at my evil thoughts.

"NATSU! listen! what did I just say?" the teacher said pointing at the board we were learning... math!

"Um?" I replied still thinking.

"What's 10+9?" Mr. Giladarts asked.

I wanted to try and be smart and I stood up and said the answer quickly "21!" I said smiling proudly.

(A/N lol did you see what I did there?!)

"You stupid!" I hear everyone say. I sit back down ashamed of myself. Layla laughed so hard that her stomach hurt and Sting had to try and calm her down.

"Layla, please answer for Natsu" he said calmly.

Layla stood up.

"Yes sir, the first one, you were talking about how if you mess up even one formula in the math equation then it will be completely wrong... two! the answer is 19" Layla said with a straight face.

My face was hot and red from embarrassment and blushing! wait... why am I blushing? I like Lisanna and that other girl at the park! uhhh 3 girls to deal with now!

Actually! I wanna see that girl! Maybe she goes to the park after school to shoot hoops. I still wanna try and find her but for now 6 more hours of school. I wait and go to my next class and next and next until lunch.

That's my favorite subject!

Not a subject, Natsu. Lol hope you like the chapter! Comment, vote, or something! Also give me some suggestions on what i should put in the story!~~LynLyn