Chapter 22

Haioooo!!! A short A/N bcuz I wanna dedicate this chapter to...

Anonymous_fiend << this girl is the besttttt... Thanks for voting on my stories and also i love your comments😂😂 follow her she'll vote ln the best stories for you guys... Seriously lol back to the book!

---------------------------------------------

Natsu POV

Tomorrow was the first day of winter break! And you don't know how much I've gained from learning stuff in school... it's actually helpful in real life if you think about it!

Me and Angel have been on so many dates and yes I've still been kind of flirting with other girls too but you can't blame me! I gotta keep my bad boy rep. I got an 70% on my exam which according to the teachers is a good thing.

I was currently flirting with some girls and see... Layla looking mad.

"Sorry Girls, call me" I winked at them. I then turned to the hot headed girl. I smirked at her.

"Is someone jealous?" I said chuckling.

"No!" her face was red.
"Then what do you want" I asked walking toward the cafeteria.
"We have to talk about something... I noticed you've been... flirting with other girls" She said glaring at me.
"So you are jealous?" I said getting closer.
"Do care about her?" She asked.
"Angel? Yes." I simply said.
"Then why do you do this? Aren't you gonna be worried if she finds out" She said.
"Why do you care? Anyway I need to go to class for the last time before Winter break" I said shooing her away.
She just glared.

I know.

Lucy POV

I sighed at him checking other girls butts, getting girls numbers, flirting! Yes I admit I'm jealous but why does he do it! I want to get out there and punch him in the face and tell him I was Angel but actually Lucy and... I don't even think he'll understand.

I went to the piano in the chorus room. I was playing a melody I made up for Natsu. I was going to do a duet with Lis but she was going to spend it with her boyfriend. Mirajane was my next choice and she gladly accepted. Now all I have I do is Lyrics... its kinda weird I just spilled all the thoughts out.

It's something like this...

Didn't know what to get you
Ordinary just wouldn't do
But I just found the prefect gift for you
Now I brought it already
But it's not wrapped in red or green

(A/n try to guess the song!... Don't use google ahem! Anonymous_fiend)

That's all I got so far.

I'm excited! After I confess and all he'll be so surprised and not try to flirt with anyone else! So cliché! Anyway it was the middle of last period of the last day of school before Winter break.

I got the highest score in the exam so I had a pass to skip any class plus today was just a review from the test so I'm good.

Levy and Gajeel haven't made up yet. Erza has been down because Jellal is visiting his cousins in Mexico.

(A/n why you guys think his last name is Fernandez... lol)

Juvia and Gray have been hanging around... a lot. I'm going to find out about that. Laxus... hmmm, I really don't know he just stands around the
School doing nothing but listening to music.

For winter break I'm going to get everyone and the gang back together plus Natsu and bam! All the drama will be solved then kiss under the mistletoe and together forever! Yay!

So until then Im making it a surprise party for them they don't know they're all going to meet each other!

Mira comes in from the door and I turn to see her.

"Oh hey Mira" I smiled.
"Hey! Let's get to work on that song for your crush shall we?!" she said giggling and smirking... it was a scary sight.
"Mira!" she just laughed and worked on the song until the end of school.

"Ok bye Mira, thanks again!" I yell to her as she walked out the door.
She smiled and waved back.

I gather the papers and go outside of school. I'm in the side of the building and hear some whispers.

"Call me okay?" I hear a voice that sounds like Natsu's... wait of course it's Natsu's!

"Hehe okay" the girl replied.

It's okay Lucy! You'll clear up everything on Winter break! Ten he will have to let me tell him what to do for the rest of the school year cause of that... Mawahahahahaha!

I raced towards the school gates to get my skateboard. I grabbed it then I was about to push off but someone stopped me... Natsu.

I gulped. "yes?" I ask.
"Did you hear anything?!" he asked gripping tightly on my wrist making a mark.
I pulled out of his grip and glared at him.
"Nothing!" I said holding my wrist which were red thanks a lot Natsu.
"Wait... I know that skateboard" Natsu examined it.

Wow I've been riding this thing for te whole school year and he just noticed?!

"Well, I bought it from the store!" I said almost pushing off but got stopped again.

"What?!" I yell at him.

(A/n Ok first I forgot to tell you about Natsu's relationship with Layla. They basically just stayed friends and both hate each other but like each other at the same time

"Is that Angel's?" he asked.

7877877877878778777877788878777

Hope you like it! Lol told ya it was gonna be Juicy! Vote comment some idea on wat to do and stuff! Srry it was a lil bit too long~LynLyn