Chapter 6:'(

Lucy POV

My stuff was all ready for the sleepover and I got my phone and texted levy that I'm coming. I already my dad if I could go, and he said yeah!

"Bye! dad going to Levys now!" I yell at him happily.

"Ok honey! be safe! text me when you wake up in the morning!" he replies.

I giggle and get out the door. My house and her house is not that far apart. it's only like 5 minutes tops. I get there and see Gray, Juvia, and Gajeel walk towards Levys house. I was walking the opposite direction of her house which cause us to meet up.

They had confused looks on their faces and Juvia said "did levy invite you too? I thought it was only us and Erza, Jellal, Laxus, Mira, and Layla?"

"Ummm I'll explain later, guys" I say knocking on her door. When it opened up I see Erza and Jellal at the door. I smile and say "hey" they just looked at me like I was a totally different person... Which I kinda was.

"Levy! A little help please!" i yelled from outside the door?

"Oh, dont worry guys it's just Layla" she smiled as she put on her glasses to start reading again.

They all were shocked and confused.

They started asking questions which honestly made my head burn off.

"How are you Layla?" "whats your real name?" "stop hiding it!" "did you change your hair or something?" they kept asking me questions and more and some irrelevant ones too.

"Ok I'll tell you guys everything and what happemed today, thats why I asked Levy if we could have a sleepover at her place, also we still have to wait on Mira and Laxus" they all nooded their heads.

"Psh, they just might be making out somewhere" Gray said rolling his eyes.

10 minutes later

"We're here!" Mira said slamming the door down. Laxus followed behind quietly.

All of us turn around and see hickeys on her neck. We all were shocked.

"DON'T HAVE TO SLAM DOWN THE DOOR, MIRA!" Levy said yelling.

"... Are those hickeys? on your neck?" Juvia and Erza asked in unison.

"Ummm..." Mira looked away blushing and hiding the spots with her hair.

"Juvia wants one! Gra-" Juvia started but saw Gray whispering in my ear.

"Haha told ya" he said in my ear. I giggled.

"LOVE RIVAL!" Juvia said about to jump on me until Gray threw her over his shoulder. I just laughed.

"This is NOT OVER LOVE RIVAL!" Juvia screamed being carried off by Gray.

"Anyway! Since everyone is here now I'll tell you the whole story" I said as everyone gathered around.

Levy's parents had to go to a business trip for a whole week so she has the house to herself.

We were in her living room and I was on the floor snuggled up in a blanket. Mira and Laxus were cuddling in the couch, Juvia and Erza were on the two independent chairs and Gajeel and Levy sat on the floor with me.

They all stare at me and I take a deep breath.

"It's gonna be long so, get comfortable" I say before I tell them. they all nod their heads.

"Ok... well-

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Well that ends that! comment! vote! something! *smiley face*😃