Chapter 34

Lucy POV

"Then why are you still with Zeref?" Levy asked.

"I have to pretend to do it for a while because Zeref wants to talk to his old girlfriend and also for the company and publicity" I said.

"Oh... how long will that take?" Levy said.

"About another year I guess" I shrugged.

"ANOTHER YEAR?! Lu~chan!" Levy started complaining and I just answered all the questions that needed to be answered.

"So we need one more year..." I said in a low tone.

"Ok... but you are coming back, right?" Levy came closer.

"Yeah yeah how are you and Gajeel?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Ummm we're actually engaged!" Levy said jumping and I sensed something wrong.

"Congra- YYOU'RE ONLY 19!" I said practically yelling.

She laughed "haha yeah I know he just asked me to move in with him and of course I said yes plus... no ring yet"

I sighed in relief "ok... so we better continue on with this life for now"

"Oh... I leave tomorrow, Lucy but don't worry I'll be here next year for the publishing!" She smiled.

I pouted my face.

"But we just had a nice little reunion!" I whined, she just giggled.

"Yeah, anyways I have to go to my hotel room to pack byeeee! Lucy see ya!" She ran towards the elevator.

I smiled and closed and locked the door and went back to the house.

"Ahhhhh!!! Home Sweet Home!" I yell and jump on the bed.

"Good evening sweet heart" I turned my head and saw my dad.

"Evening dad!" I kissed him in the cheek.

After he went away from my room I decided to shoot some hoops.

3 hours later

I COULDN'T SHOOT A SINGLE BASKET! I DONT KNOW WHY! IT'S SO... UGHHHH!!!

I slammed the basketball into the grass and started to cry.

"I-I can't deal with this any longer" I stood up and grabbed the basketball and cleaned off the grass.

Tears slid down my face.

I wonder what Natsu is doing...

Natsu POV

I was at a bar... drinking with some random people...

72727272727272727272727272727373

Sorry had to cut it short but... I'm lazy... and yeah so imma put more stuff in the next chapter but fr now byezzzzzzz!!!! Lubbbssss yaaaa!!!~LynLyn