Chapter 43- L&L's night out

Lucy POV

We've both seen each other without clothes on

That line kept replaying in my head countless times and Levy said he's changed... Maybe he sleeps with more girls, plays with more girls, SOMETHING THAT IS PLAYBOISH TO YOU!

I was going to Levys dorm and she has a gay roommate. His... Or her name is Loyd. He's really nice. As I was there we got to know each other and stuff then all of a sudden Levy says 'hey lets go to Natsus room!'. It surprised me so much and I want to go but at the same time... What if he's mad at me? What if he dpsent like me anymore and like another girl? WHAT IF?!

I was at the door and when Levy and I was about to knock the door until we heard mumbling. We've both seen each other without clothes on. I ran away. He hasnt changed one bit.

Tears ran down my face. I went back to Levy's dorm and Loyd was there trying out new make up. He looked at me as tears ran down my face. He stopped what he was doing and rushed to me.

"Omg girl! What happened? Did Levy do something? Oh the nerve of that little girl!-" He started but cut him off.
"No... The guy went to... He- he KEEPS CHEATING!!" I sobbed. He patted my back and he pulled me out of the hug.
"Tell me whats happening girlfriend" he said in a sassy way.

I told him all the stories and the things he did.

"Sorry, I open up to quickly" I said still red eyed.
"Girl! Dont worry over a guy, when the time comes the person will come to you like a magnet" Loyd said snapping his fingers.
"Lets go to starbucks girl! Then shopping! And... YESSSSSS! Trying to get over a guy Loyd's and Lucy's night out!" loyd threw his hands up in the air.
I giggled "ok".

We got up and went out of the dorms. It was 9:00 pm already, Loyd had to be back by 11:00. First we went to Loft, Sefora, like everywhere! I have to admit this was pretty fun and relaxing. I havent had this for yearss!!

"Omg! When was the last time I just randomly went to the mall for fun and relaxation?!" I said smiling and twirling around. We stopped by Starbucks.

"Whatcha want girl? Imma pay" he said getting his card out.
"No... I can get mine on my own" I said.
"What are you gonna get?" he asked.
"Just a large Java chip" I said about to order.
"Well first imma get a the small salted carmel Mocha and she Is gonna have a Large Java chip" he said laughing. I got my card out and gave it to her but Loyd grabbed it and threw it to the floor. While I was getting it Loyd already paid.
"Names?" the girl said.
"Loyd and Lucy, hun" he said.
"Ok your order will be ready in a few minutes" she smiled.

I scolded at Loyd. "Mm girl, Im giving you a free starbucks, be happy" he said sitting down on a empty table. I rolled my eyes.
"I was gonna pay it" I said.

"Whatever, whatever is offered you accept it.. Except love. Well you never know" he shrugged.
I laughed as we waited for our drinks.

"OMG LULU!" I lifted an eyebrow.
"Lulu?" I asked.
"Yup, new name... Its catchy" he said smiling.
"ITS NOT" I scolded. He laughed.
"Ok come on LuLu lets take a pic for insta and snap" he said squealing like a little girl.
"Ok pfft... Loy" I laughed. He laughed too.
"Girl! Focus! We gotta take a good selfie!" he put the camera up and we posed. I smiled and held up a peace sign and he puckered his kylie jenner lips.

He took sevral pics. "Aye girl working that kylie lipstick tho" I said. "Yassss we slayinngggggggg!" he said as he typed a message on the pic.

'L&L's Night out' "lulu whats your instagram?" he asked still looking at his phone.
"Lucyheartfilliaoffical" I said.

(idk I made it up 👌 ok)

His eyes widened. "YOU'RE A SUPERMODEL?!"
"Yeah" I said shyly.
"Lucy and Loyd?" a person called out.
We grabbed our drinks. And sat back on the table.

Natsu POV

"LUCY?! Where is she?!" I said yelling.
"Ow chill, she was about to come here but heard you two!" she scolded me.
"I explained myself already" I said.
"Well right now I think she's at the mall and starbucks" she said on her phone.
"Wow you know Lucy so well after a 1 year gap, amazing!" I said amazed.
"No, Loyd just sent me a picture of him and Lucy drinking at the starbucks in the mall" she said showing me the photo.

"Oh" I laughed nervously.
"Well come on!" she said smiling.
"I can't" I said nervously.
"Why?!" she said.
"Becuase I have to take care of Hanji and What if Lucy dosent want to see me or talk to me?" I asked.
"Dude she litterally was gonna come in here" she said.
"But then ran away becuase of I said" I said proving my point.
"Go" a voice said. I turned around to see Hanji.
"But I wanna go with you" she said.

%=%=%=%=%%%%%%%%%=%=%=%=%=%=%=%%=%=%==%=%

Sorry for the late update! Next chapter Lucy and Natsu meet for real!