Chapter 1://

Natsu POV

The blonde hair girl winked at me? Of all people... Me?

No! No! No! I'm the charmer not the chaser! Well... maybe? I might have a tiny crush like 'love at first sight' or something but... NO! can't fall for her! it's suppose to be the other way around.

And what does she mean not recognize her at school! A face like that, I'm never gonna forget. Plus she tricked me and played with me and got embarrassed by it. Lets see who's the laughing stalk when I make her embarrassed at school!

"Oi! Torch Head! You said that all out loud" Gray said laughing.

"Pshh whatever! Hey Levy, what's her name?" I asked Levy who was reading her book.

"No" Was all Levy said.

I groaned.

"Hey metal head, tell bookworm over there to tell me the blondes name" I said bluntly to Gajeel.

"Hey, whatever Shrip says something she won't let it go" Gajeel said with a smirk.

"Ughhh! Go make out or something" I said and both blushed.

"I need to know her name! Erza, you got any idea? besides eating cake?" I say walking back and forth.

"Nope!" she said stuffing her mouth with cake and I see Jellal smiling at her.

Who is that girl? Better find out at school!

~~~~~~~~~~At school~~~~~~~~~~

I look around if I can see that girl but no! I'm getting really impatient and mad. All these girls start coming to me and hugging and saying

'Date me'

'I love you'

'You look hot'

'Wanna talk'

As I'm occupied with fan girls somebody walked towards me and all the girls run away like their lives depended on it.

I see the person and hopefully see the girl I saw yesterday... but no.

It's Lisanna, my current girlfriend.

We are childhood friends and I asked her out because all my friends said I should so I did. And now my current girlfriend in school. Although I sometimes seem to flirt or hit on cute or hot girls but Lisanna never seems to be bothered.

I figure out the next day that the person I flirt or hit on changed schools. ehh? who cares?

"Hey Lis" I said grabbing her by the waist and dipping her and kissing her on the lips.

"Mmmhhh... haha Natsu" she winked at me getting closer and we suddenly make out as we hide behind a wall.

I pushed her against the wall and started kissing her neck.

She pushed me back saying "Natsu, we'll have fun later! we have school!"

"Ughhh Lis, come on!" I said pulling her in for another kiss but she blocked my lips with her hand.

"Nope, seriously the teacher is gonna give me detention, how bout during lunch" she said smirking and tracing my lips with her index finger, walking away to her class. so I did too.

Humph! I thought about the blonde hair girl after that. I tried kissing Lisanna to make me try to forget about her but it didn't work!

Life! It hurts!

Donnneeee! Make sure comment on what i should write in other chapters!~~LynLyn