Chapter 17 (-3-)

Lucy POV

I hugged her when she told her story.

"Lev... I'm so sorry" I said hugging her more tightly.

"I-Im sorry" Levy said.

"For what?" -me
"For not letting you help me, for not even talking to you"- Levy
"It's okay... you'll find another guy some other day"- me
"BUT HE WAS CUTE WHEN HE LOOKED SO TOUGH!" Levy cried.

(A/n this all happened a week ago, actually I kinda messed up the timeline of this story so just go with the flow)

I patted her on the back sweatdropping.

"Levy? Did you already do the homework and memorized all the things already?" I ask. She nodded into my neck.

"Then lets ditch school for just tomorrow and go shopping to take a break from all this stress" I say happily.

She smiled and I smiled and she soon slept and I lay her down on her bed and pull the covers up.

Gosh... This is a dramatic month isn't it? I walked into her bathroom.

I start calling someone and its 2 in the morning I just hope they're still awake. Shoot! I forgot my hair spray! Oh well Good thing me and Lev are ditching tomorrow.

I call the person and they answer! Yes! I can finally get this stupid secret out or should I wait until Winter break?

Nah imma wait til Winter Break!

"Hello? Why are you waking me up 2 in the morning!" He yelled.

"Just meet me in the Magnolia park at 8 pm maybe, ok? thanks bye!" I quickly hung up and slept on the floor.

I don't even know why I did that...

A few hours later... 12 in the afternoon.

I woke up with the smell of bacon and pancakes in the air. I followed the scent to the kitchen where Levy was.

"Morning Lu~chan!" Levy smiled happily.

"That's the first time I've ever seen you smile, Levy dear" we turn around to see Lisa and Nate all dressed up.

"Morning mom, dad where are you guys going?" Levy asked curiously.

"Oh there's a wedding that's suppose to be today and reception, so we might not come back until midnight ok?" Lisa said.

"Oh ok! Bye then" Levy kissed her mom and dad on the cheek.

"Bye Lisa, Bye Nate" I waved, they waved back.

They went to the car and drove off.

"Soooo?! Ready for our ditch day?! And shopping!" I was jumping around and smiling a lot.

"Yeah come on let's eat!" Levy cheered.

We ate all the bacon, pancakes, eggs, sausages, and drank our orange juice.

IT WAS THE BEST BREAKFAST I HAD IN WEEKS!!!

I rub my belly and Levy rubbed hers.

"That was really good Lev! How did you learn to cook so good?!" I ask.
"Secret!" We both laugh.

After I took a shower, Levy did too and I sat on her table on saw a book 'Tamed' By Stacey Kennedy.

"LEVY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT THIS BOOK" I yell so she could her me trough the door.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" She yelled back.

I wore skinny jeans and a light pink 3 quartered shirt. I wore my vans and went to the bathroom to brush teeth and fix my hair.

When I went to the spare one down the hall I was creeping out cause I've never been there before but it was fine! I combed my hair and straightened it. I brushed my teeth and came out. I went back to the room and put my hat on an put my phone in my back pocket.

Levy was already outside and she was wearing black leggings and a cute orange sweater with come cute boots. We both complimented each other and we walked out the door.

It was already two when we arrived at the mall. We started trying on some dressed, shirts, pants, sweaters, shoes, and more.

After 5 hours of shopping, 200 pounds of clothes and shoes and accessories, and more than 500 Jewels spent... we went to the Asian food place near Magnolia park. We ate there until it was 8 and I told Levy that he was coming here. She just smirked and nodded. I told her to wait here if anything weird happens out there but... I'll do it!

I was waiting for him and he's 10 minutes late!
"Sorry Angel... I was trying to study and do most of my homework" he smiled nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

"Ummm I actually wanted to talk to you about..."

000000000000000000000000000

Cliffhanger! I hope you like it! But who is the mystery person? I have a feeling you guess already know mawahahahahha! Vote Comment something? ~ LynLyn