Chapter 37

Ok I just feel like putting in more updates and stuff... Sooo yeah and this name I got from my little sis... She named her stuffed dog😁

Natsu POV

I watched her paint.
"Ok fine! Im sorry" I said baning my head on the wall.
"Ughh! Good now sleep..." she said.
"How about you Hanji?" i asked.
"I slept most throughout the afternoon till night... Now sleep! Its 4 in the morning!" she said pointing to my room.

I groaned.

Ok the reason why I have a girl roommate is because the people said to sign up early and me being stupid didnt do it early. Its not I like dont like Hanji but people think we're serectly dating.

Shes nice and all but I see her as a sister. People in High school still think im a player and to be honest im really not anymore. As for my other friends, Gray, Erza, Mira, Gajeel, Lisanna, and yeah... After a year we broke apart the only person that still stayed here is Levy. We go to the same collage and mostly spend time together since everyone else qent away.

You still think im a player... Yeah whatever. Levy wanted to go to this collage because it had the books she was trying to study for her future job. Gajeel didnt want go to this collage and moved somewhere else, they broke up... Again.

Mira and Laxus they live together now ever since Laxus asked her to move in with him. Laxus is pretty close by we go to different collages though. He keeps me updated on the things in life and I do the same.

Erza is in the top collages in all Fiore... Sabertooth, and surprisingly Jellal went to the milatary. They said he had the brains and stuff, at least thats what Erza said.

Lisanna and Gray went to another country somewhere in China becuase they were transfer students. They signed up for it acutally. And both travel the world to go to different schools.

Juvia... There was no trace of her after Gray said he was going to be a transfer student with Juvia.

Lucy... I dont even know whos shes doing... I hope shes doing ok.

I soon feel asleep once I hit my soft bed.

3 hours later

"Wake up! Natsu!" I groaned at the loudness of her voice.
"Whyyyyy?!!" I whinned.
"The vital test today!!!" I jumped out of bed and took a quick shower, put on some decent clothes, brushed my teeth and got my book bag and zoomed out in a flash.

I then stop becuase I forgot... Hanji.

"You little-" I closed my eyes and didnt feel anything. I opened my eyes... Carefully! And see my friend, Daisuke.

(I searched it up on the internet... It means impressive or great help...I think)

I sigh in relief.

"Pheww! Thanks dude I owe you one" I said.
He smiled and uncovered his hand from Hanji's mouth.

"Boiii!! I was about to-" Hanji started.
"Yes... And we have to take the test" he said raising his eyebrows.
"Whatever..." Hanji said with blush on her cheeks.

They totally have a thing for each other, Daisuke is trying to ask her on a date and he wants to do it today after the tests and I have to help.

It was almost 8 and we ran to the classroom.

"Class, we are going to take the most important test of your life. Please take out a pencil" we all sat down and obeyed his commands.

"You may now open your booklets to page 1... Do your best, Now begin" the professer said.

I opened my book... SUGAR!
8181818181818181818181818188181818188181818181881818181818

I told ya I wpuld update when I felt like it lol hope you liked it!~LynLyn<3