Chapter 38- Hanji and Daisuke

Natsu POV

I have alot going on and all of a sudden this test comes in like a train while im tied on the railroads.

The first page...

WWHATTTTTTT?!?!?!?! I feel like this is suppose to be easy

(If any of you guys solve this... All of this, correctly...I will show you... A fight at my school one between girls and one between guys)

I answered them not sure if my answer was correct and kept continuing... There was 106 questions on the test. We have an hour left and I see peoples paper and their on question 78... IM ON QUESTION 10!

This is hardddddd!!!!!!!!

1 hour later

OVER! Done! Yes! Im done! I mostly cheated on the person beside me since he was slow and wanted to recheck. He had glasses so I thought he was smart when he didnt know the answer I would choose 'C'... Most reasonable answer.

Anyway I got out of class and some girls are staring at me. I shrug it off.

"Hanji, Daisuke! Did you guys think the test was hard?!" I said yelling in frustration.

"Nah, it was pretty easy man" Daisuke said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I can't believe they gave us that test, it was such a gimme... Did you think it was hard, Natsu?" Hanji asked.

I gupled.

"Haha psh nah, totally easy" I said trying to act cool.

"Based on you acting skills, which you dont have, im guessing that you copied off of the person next to you?" I sigh and nod in deafet.

Oh before I say anything else... Hanji has long brown hair and loveeeeesssss to paint romance stuff. Daisuke has short brown hair like those kpop boy celebrities. Daisuke is a little taller and is sometimes jealous of me and Hanji sharing room. I dont do that anymore by the way!

... Ok maybe once while she was changing in the bathroom but I only came in there to brush my teeth!

I look at Daisuke and he looks at me signalling that we have to go outaide to start the ask out date. Daisuke and Me are bros and I told her about Lucy and convinced him that I didnt like Hanji. Hanji on the other hand knows about Lucy but hates her becuase of the story I told. I made the story half way up to make me seem like a good guy.

We walked outside to the garden. I was videoing behind a bush and Daisuke's other friends are here so when he asks her out they all jump out and say 'say yes!'. Im just a camera man... Looking how perfect they are... That couldve been me and Lucy.

I shake it off. No! This is their time! I press the record button and it starts rolling.

Normal POV

As everyone was watching behind the bushes. They giggled and smirked... Looks like Mira on a daily ship basis.

Everyone was slowly watching the 2 love birds come in ghrough the garden. The reason that Daisuke chose to do it in a garden is becuase this is where they first met and Hanji's favorite place to paint. Daisuke didnt realize he was falling for her until Natsu showed up and they were roommates instead of Him and Hanji.

Daisuke held her hand as she pulled her into a secret place where only a few people can find. The flower dome. A dome of flowers all around them as shimering light comes from the ceiling. The sweet smell of honey flew in the air.

Hanji was very confused but loved the place they were at but also something that Hanji never told anyone was that she was allergic to bee stings.

Hanji turned to Daisuke. Both showing a light blush on their cheeks.

"Hanji..."
"What is this place? Dai?"
"Its a place I found... I thought you woyld like it" Daisuke looked at her.
"Oh... Its very beautiful... B-" she got cut off.
"Look, Hanji I've had been falling in love with you every second, everyday since the time we met." he said.
"Oh ok.. Bu-"
"Wait... Let me finish... I want to ask you, if..." he held out a flower to her.

All of a sudden a few bees gathered around but Hanji tried to stay calm. Natsu was scared for his life. He knew that Hanji was allergic to bees becuase he once brought a bee for a science project but Hanji said to do it somewhere else. He asked why and she explained everything.

"If you could be my-" Daisuke was cut off by a scream.
"Ahhhhhh! No!!!!!!" Hanji yelled.

Everyone was frozen, Natsu got up and ran to her. A few bees stung her and she was lying on the floor. Panting, gasping for air.

"Hanji... Stay calm, remember?" Natsu said with calmness in his voice. Hanji nodded quickly and tried to pace her breathing.

"Good... Wheres your-" she pointed quickly to her pocket.

Daisuke was surprised. He didnt know what was happening. He never knew about this.

"W-whats happening?" he asked studdering.

Natsu reached in her pocket and got out the injection.

He put it in her vains as she started to breathe calmly once again. Her face was red and there was a few rashes around her arms.

"Hanji... Its okay... Its over now" Natsu said rubbing her back. He carried her out the flower dome and leaned her against the tree. Everyone was out of the bushes and went around the 3.

"What is happening?!" Daisuke yelled.

"Thank... You Natsu" she smiled as she hugged him and he hugged back.

"Your welcome" they pulled apart to see a very red and mad Daisuke.

"WHAT WAS THAT JUST NOW?!" He shouted then just like that Natsu got punched in the face.

8383838383838838383838383888838388383838383838383883838883

lol I just cant stop writting... Dont worry people Natsu and Lucy will meet up and stuff srry if it was too long^μ^~LynLyn