Chapter 8:(

Lucy POV

"Dare" I gulped hoping it wasn't too extreme.

"I dare you... to kiss Natsu in either of your forms!" she said laughing. everyone soon laughed as well.

I blushed a deep red and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Fine!" I say.

"You have only 1 week though!" Lev said.

"What?! Thats too short!" I say.

"Nope it's a dare!" she said smiling evilly.

"Fine whatever!" I say.

They all laugh.

"Ok now um Jellal truth or dare?!" I say loudly.

"Dare" he says calmly.

I whisper in his ear "I dare you to try to seduce Erza".

He quickly blushed and looks away.

"I-I can't do that" he says.

"Well then..." I whisper in his ear once more. "I dare you to pretend to be interested in another girl until Erza gets jealous, 1 week same as me" I smile at my dare.

I laughed I fell on the floor. Jellal got closer to me and our faces nearly touched. "your cute when you laugh" he says loud enough for everyone including Erza to hear.

Everyone's mouth dropped open and I laugh more. "seriously?" I say trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah" he laughs along with me and Erza stood there speechless.

"Wait... I know what to do, I'll be done with this dare" he snickered Into my ear. it sent shivers down my spine.

"Hey Lucy?" he asks. I was really regretting the dare I gave him. He took my hand and we both stood up. I saw EErza's face get red not cause of embarrassment, but of anger.

"Yeasss?" I asked getting closer.

"Wanna play 7 minutes in heaven with me?" Jellal asked with a smirk.

"Who knew?" Levy said.
"But?" Gajeel started
"Is this the dare?" Lacus said.

Erza still wasn't doing anything so we have to play a little longer.

"Ok! Sure babe!" I was eternally laughing and I'm guessing Jellal was too. we both stepped into the closet and closed the door.

That was until Erza opened the door again.

"STOP HE'S MINE! YOU HAVE NATSU! IM NOT SHARING JELLAL!" Erza replied furiously grabbing Jellal and glared at me.

"Are you jealous?" Jellal said to Erza. He held her hand. "are you?" he asked once again.

"YES! OK! GOSH!" she crossed her arms over her chest.

Me and Jellal looked at each other and laughed. "that was the dare Erza! to make you Jealous!" I say laughing.

"Well it worked! now NO ONE TOUCHES JELLAL!" she screamed. I felt sorry for Jellal cause he wanted to do that instead of her doing it to him. he sweat dropped.

Everyone was laughing by now and we all calmed down.

"Well anyway... Gajeel, truth or dare?" Jellal said.

"Truth" Gajeel said.
"Unexpected bro" Gray pointed out.
"Imma try something new dude" Gajeel replied.

"Who was your ex girlfriend?" Jellal says smirking.

"What? How did you know I have an ex?" Gajeel said rather harshly.

(I'm playing "They Don't know about us" right now😄 lovveeee itttt by one direction)

"I have my sources" Jellal said still smirking. at this point it was getting creepy.

"Ummmm-" Gajeel started but cut off.
"I need to use the um, Bathroom" Levy said quickly.

I could tell this whole thing was hurting for her but its Gajeels ex, so what?

Once she got out we all looked around and saw Gajeel and Juvia made eye contact and started shaking their heads 'no' but Gajeel had pleading eyes.

"Oi Juvia... who was your ex?" I say loudly and smirked on the inside.

"Ummm Why do you ask Juvia isn't it Gajeels question?" Juvia said.

"Spill" Erza and Mira demanded.

"Juvia!"
"Gajeel!" they both yell each others names.

Yikkkeeesssss! Awkward!

"Look we broke up a year ago since she laid eyes on Gray" Gajeel said rolling his eyes.

"It's not my fault!" Gray defended.

"So? your saying if... Juvia didn't like Gray, you guys would still be dating and you guys would be okay with it?" Levy stormed in. Eyes puffy, red all over and eyes full of water.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment something? vote? And yeah! lol