Chapter 36^€^

Natsu POV

"Natsu?... Right?" Said the girl that was in the party. Brown hair, smooth light skin, and some pretty revealing clothes.

"Your the girl-" I got cut off.

"Yeah... my names Cana... we actually been classmates since kindergarden but you don't notice" She said shrugging and drinking something out of a bottle.

"Are you still drink that stuff from the party?" I asked.
"Yup, it Doesn't affect me like other people, I got a strong stomach" She said rubbing her belly.

I laughed. "why are you here anyway? Did you come to bring me back to try and drink again?" I said.

"Nah, I meeting a friend of mine... she's helping me with my drinking problem and helping me get ready for a date" she said smiling a bit.

"Yeah... well I'll tell you one thing, if the guy ditches to talk on a phone their cheating on you or playing you" I said sipping more of my coffee.

"Your... gay?" Cana asked. Her cheeks reddened.

"No, no, no! I was that guy who ditched the girl I just now realized I loved" I said sighing.

She laughed. "HAHAHAHAHA! Im sorry, based on who you looked... I could've been fooled!" she said clutching her stomach.

"Yeah... anyway, I hope your date goes well" I said sadly putting my head down in the table.

All of a sudden the blonde that was playing on the piano before came here.

"Hello Mavis~san!" Cana smiled.
"Hello Cana" she smiled happily.

"Well, nice seeing you again... bye!" she got out of the coffee shop and I just nodded.

It was now 2:01 in the morning. I didn't have anything else to do, so I started to go back to the dorm until some people stopped me.

"YO! look what we have here?!" said a guy in green shirt.

"It's the small pinky from Fairy Tail Academy!" Mocked another person.

"Gosh... he looks gay with his hair and scarf... " a guy rolled his eyes.

I didn't say anything because I didn't want anymore trouble so I stayed silent.

"The quiet one aren't we?" says another person behind the 3 guys, it was a girl.

Long black hair that went down to her waist. Piercing brown eyes, with light smooth skin. She had a school uniform on and a SnapBack. She seemed familiar in some type of way.

I looked her. Death and Revenge in her eyes. Why me?! I didn't do anything wrong!

I gulped in fear.

"Don't be scared... cause this is just a warning... Natsu" she said with a glare and walked off with her 'body guards' into an alley.

I straightened myself up and continued to walk to my dorm. I kept think why they came for me? What did I do to make them mad at me? How they even know me?!

When I entered through the door I was stopped by the lights opening. I rolled my eyes.

"Where have you been?!" yelled my roommate, she was a girl.

She had long brown hair. She always braided it, she has golden eyes and loves everything romancy and peace. She was painting at her side of the room when she stomped over to mine.

"Dude! I was waiting for you to get back cause we have a test today! And you need to pass it, remember! Don't you want to have a good education! This test is vital!" she yelled at me.

"I know..." I mumbled.
"You know? I bet you went to the bar again huh? Or something just happened to hold you back! I was worried!" she yelled frustrated.

She went back to her painting station. Its what makes her calm down. And if your asking why i have a girl roomate and where the rest of my friends are... Well...

464646464646646464646464646r664646464646464664646464646464

YAYAYAYAYAYA Y AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I felt like doing that... Yeah well hopppeeeee youuuu guyyysss like it!~LynLyn