Chapter 2>:)

Lucy POV

Ok I'm ready for school!

I don't want people to recognize me so I put yellow red contacts. I don't know why but I like the color! I put on some pants and a black tight long sleeve crop top. I put my hair down and put glasses on. I also put my hat on and go downstairs.

"Dad! Going bye! love ya!" I yell to my dad as I skateboard to school. it's only 2 blocks away.

Once I get there I put my skateboard behind a bush so no one gets it. I then notice a pinkette surrounded by girls. I roll my eyes.

Duh! He's a player!

I shake it off and I go inside the class. I hope the teacher doesn't introduce me and stuff. I also saw Levy and she knew it was me bacause I sent her a pic of me before I went to school. We both smiled and waved.

I was chewing gum and then I saw a pink hair freak look my way. I turned around hoping he would go away until I turned my head to see if he was gone but no! almost 1 inch from my face!

"Get away, pinky!" I shout.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else but you can be the someone" he said smirking.

Oh no! I got a bad feeling about this. I actually dyed my hair with brown highlights which makes... trust me... a huge difference to my hair from yesterday. (Ill explain more of the hair changing process later)

"Hey! Look pinky! I'm here to learn not be one of your little play toys! so go back to your seat!" I say standing up from my seat.

"Haha! Looks like she got you Flamebrain! Finally someone not under his so called 'charm'" the raven hair boy walked over to me and gave me a high five.

"Shut up! Stripper!" Pinky said growling at the raven hair boy.

"My name's Gray, call me when need help to beat this Torch head" Gray said returning to his seat.

Natsu (also known as pinky) stood up glaring at me. "you don't know who I am dont you? I can make your whole High school a night mare... nerd"

Oh OK HE HAS GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!

I spit my gum in the trash can and went to where I was before.

"No! I think I do know who you are just by the looks of it," I said standing up with my hand to the table the other pointing at him. "you're the guy who's crazy popular, has bad grades cause doesn't care about school, a playboy, and has a girlfriend, and thinks you and your girl own the school... and DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH NERDS!" I say glaring at him.

He was about to open his mouth until...

"No! I will not allow you to insult of what a nerd is! A nerd is a smart, intelligent person who works their butt off to make someone proud or achieve a goal you'll never be able to complete!" I said taking a deep breath.

"Go for it girl!" I hear a voice and it sounded like Levy's .

We had 10 minutes till class started and the teacher wasn't back yet so I decided to tell him my thoughts. he was about to speak again until I interrupted him again.

"Actually! let me, tell you what you need to know! Geeks! they are bright young people who put they're head into anything and have the most imaginative minds in all the school!" I said walking closer to him as he backed up.

"Yeah!" I hear geeks in the background backing me up. I smirked.

"Jocks! they have a goal! they want to play for their friends, family! I'm not saying they're the strongest but I'm saying they are PASSIONATE in what they do" I said walking closer

"Go tell em!" jocks say.
I mention other groups too after that.

"The other people and I'm speaking to everyone here since I don't want to tell everything to this dense idiot! YOU CANNOT JUDGE SOMEONE BY HOW THEY LOOK OR WHAT KIND OF GROUP THEY'RE IN!" I yell at Natsu whose back was on the wall now. Wow I feel like the contacts give me more of a scary feature.

"Now please leave me alone, I am going to learn." I say as I sit myself down. I look around the room and see them recording the whole thing.

"ROASTED!!!" A guy beside Levy said and everyone laughed. He slowly went back to his seat speechless.

Pfft you piss me off and try to turn my high school into a night mare? haha nice try playboy.

The teacher walks in and sits up straight so I do too and pop another gum in my mouth.

Mawahahaha I love the idea of someone who is good and putting someone bad into shame! But im not saying Natsu is bad... Or maybe? Well he did piss her of with the 'nerd' thing.~~LynLyn