"Can I get a pound of shrimp with fries and Cole slaw?" I said looking at the shrimp.

"Maraj...?" I looked up and came face to face with my ex. I froze and didn't know what to say.

"Yea wassup Dee?"

"Nothing you look nice. I don't see you around here no more. Why?" She said while giving my order to the guys in the back.

"I moved I got out the hood I only came to handle business." I really didn't want to talk to her.

"Oh okay well here's my number you should hit me up whenever you wanna hang out." I gave her a fake smile while taking the paper i placed it on the seat it under my seat. I sat down pulling my phone out and texted Sierra.

Me: I got you food want me to bring it to you or take it home and can you spend the night with me and Kariah.

Sierra😩💘: Take it home and sure just let me pack a bag.

Me: okay see you later

"Raj baby your foods ready you want butter or anything?" I looked at her like when the hell I made you my girl again.

"Thanks and by the way my name ain't no damn baby to your cheating ass go suck homie dick Dee. Remember you cheat on me for real dick. Oh and my girl said thanks for the free food." I grabbed the food while laughing and said what I had to.
I headed to Sierra's mom house to get Kariah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey momma where y'all at?"

"I'm in the back." She yelled through the whole house. I walked to the back and saw her laying on the bed.  Kariah was playing trying to put her foot in her mouth.

"Did you and Sierra talk?" I nodded and laid across the bed. After about ten minutes I got Kariah and headed home. I needed to just lay down and sleep.

After driving for fifteen minutes I was finally home. I grabbed Kariah placing her on my hip and saw a mad Sierra coming down stairs.

"Hey where you going? I got your food."

"Away from you I thought you wanted to be with me? I guess not since you was flirting with Dee." She said while trying to grab Kariah.

"Ummm what I wasn't flirting with her ungrateful ass. Who told you that?"  I wanted to cry so bad.

"Pictures tell a thousand words Maraj!" After she said that I took off running. She won't believe like really.
I dropped her food and phone and everything.

After I closed my door I ran to my room locking the door and going in my closet laying on the floor. I could hear footsteps and her trying to open the door.

"Go away Sierra if you don't want to believe me fine leave!"

"Maraj open the door." She tried opening the door.

"Well I'm not leaving eventually you gone have to come out you know." I heard her footsteps become lighter and lighter.

Fuck my life...

Sierra POV
I got a text from a unknown number who sent me a pic of Maraj and Dee her ex. I saw Maraj grab a paper from her I'm guessing had her number on it. I was so damn pissed why would she drag me along like that. However that's not like her to do that.

I went to her place and saw she wasn't here yet. I ran up the stairs and sat my gym bag down by door. I don't think she would do that but at the same time we not really together. We I saw her car pulling up I ran down the stairs.

"Hey where you going? I got your food."

"Away from you I thought you wanted to be with me? I guess not since you was flirting with Dee." I just wanted to take Kariah and leave Maraj moved her body to where I couldn't grab her.