Chapter Thirteen

Its been awhile, I know, and I feel like a horrible person. I just didnt know where to go with this story, and I didnt want to keep posting just to give up later on because the story unraveled. So now I have a general idea, so heres what I plan on doing. 

Because I feel like shit for not uploading, I'm posting a chapter right now (obviously) and then I plan on editing the ENTIRE story that has been written so far to make it better. The next chapter will NOT be posted until I'm done editing. Some chapters will be edited before others, so the chapter name will have [EDITED] after it if it has been edited. 

PLEASE READ: Okay, so for those of you that dont know, I have another story called Coffins and Cheesecake that was put on hold. But its OFF HOLD now, and I'd love it if you guys went to go check it out. It's a vampire story, but I think its somewhat original. 

ALSO: I've decided to make a collection of boyxboy oneshots for when I'm having a block. I'm taking requests and I'll be posting one of my own soon, so I would appreciate it if you went to read the details about it, and maybe send me a request? I mean, who doesnt love smut?

Thats really all I have to say, so I'll just get started now before anyone starts sending death threats. 

BTW: This isnt continuing from last chapter, there has been a time skip. ALSO, the process I was going through to get ideas for a new story is DONE. I already know what I'm doing, so I wont be doing anymore voting. 

Devins POV:

Its been a week since Logan got together with his girlfriend, Nicole, and a lot more has changed than I originally thought would. 

He doesnt really talk to me much in school anymore; the second we get there, he runs off to see her, leaving me to wander around until I find Jenn or Michael. He doesnt sit with us at lunch anymore either, and I know its getting to Jenn. She just looks over at his table to see Nicole lounging on his lap like he's an armchair, then scowls before shoving more food into her mouth.

It turns out that I've already met his girlfriend previous to them getting together, and I'm not exactly fond of her. She always takes a moment of her precious time to insult me, or sick Chase and Jake on me. I know she still does too, but because I'm Logans friend, she acts sickly sweet whenever he's around. 

Logan had introduced us before- leaving out the part that I'm technically his brother for some reason- and I saw right through her lie. She had smiled at me and spoken kind words, but disgust and contempt were clear in her eyes. Later that day, she even had Chase attack me in the schools bathroom (again), then he delivered a message from her, specifically telling me to "keep my faggy germs away from Logan".

With Logan so caught up with Nicole, he isnt around as much as before, leaving me vulnerable and alone. He doesnt notice the bruises, or the limp that I've been sporting for the past couple days. I'm beginning to feel just like I did before I was brought into his family; I was alone and hurting, with no one around to help or care. 

At home, I know that his parents are noticing that my happiness that I had obtained while out with Logan is fading quickly. I dont smile nearly as much anymore, and if I do, its forced. Jenn and Michael have noticed how unhappy I am, and they try their best to get a laugh out of me, but they always end up failing. Logans mom is going out of her way to make me even more comfortable, and she tries to make me smile with her corny jokes; I can see the disappointment in her eyes when I can only manage a strangled twitching of my lips. 

I could've delt with Logan getting a girlfriend; I know theres little to no chances of us getting together (Jenn has made it very clear what I'm feeling for Logan is love). But I cant handle never being able to see him anymore. He saved me, but now, he's the one condemning me.