Day 26

August 17th, 2009

Even though I had asked Doniya about the white bed sheet and she didn't knew where I could find one, I decided to paint my wall what day. I was still home alone, so it was the perfect time. And Mister O'Neill told me he wanted a picture of my room. Four white walls is not something really interesting. It won't describe me really well. I hope so. I went into Waliyha's bedroom, just in case I could find the bed sheet I was looking for. She once had put all my white t-shirts on a red laundry, so a bit of paint shouldn't be so bad, no ? But she didn't had what I was searching. "An other time..." I taught. 

I finally choose an old white and red tablecloth and I extended it all over the floor. Then, I placed every paint canes in line, to know with which I was about to start. The name of the song at the radio was "Blue" so I picked it up. I shacked it a bit then I got the cover up. I started with the corners of the walls and I went closer and closer of the bubble I had made two days ago. The lines touched a bit of the edge of it, but I knew I'd cover it up after. I did three other blue lines, starting on every corner of the wall. I wanted to had some more, but the can was empty. So I put in back on the ground, replacing my bandana because I was starting to have hairs in my eyes. I looked at the remaining cans, and thought that blue and green could look good together. So I filled up the rest of the wall whit that color, letting a bit of white in some spaces. 

It was looking great, already. More color full than an hour before. And I wasn't even finished. I picked up the red can, filling carefully the bubble. I tried not to touch to the letters, but I still did. Not enought to make things look weird, though. There was less and less white on this wall, which made me happy. When I finished using the red can, I took the yellow one. I filled up the letters, making the "ZAP" bringing out on the wall. "Almost finished." I taught when all the yellow can was empty. I took the black one in my hand, slowly doing the edge of the letters and of the bubble. 

By the end of the afternoon, I had finished. Everything was back in place and I was standing in the door frame. It was awesome. I took a picture of it, to show Mister O'Neill. And maybe to have a tattoo of it. It would look great on my right arm. 

For the first time in a while, I was proud of myself. For a first graffiti, it looked pretty great. I knew I would be in trouble with my parents when they'd saw it. But I didn't mind. I had did something for me. Only for me. No one else. 

-----

Hehe ! I love this entry, don't ask me why ! I wrote before the one of yesterday... I'm weird, sometimes.