"Caspar..." she moaned as I began applying more and more pressure to her sweet spot. All of a sudden there was a bang on the door. I groaned as I removed myself from on top of Summer. She laughed softly and she sat herself up, pulling her hair back into the ponytail. Damn. I loved her hair when it was down. The door knocked again.

"Two seconds!" I yelled, pulling a fresh pair of boxers on under my towel. I flicked the towel off from around my waist, throwing it messily on the floor and making my way over to the door.

"HELLO- Oh. Well good morning to you Caspar." Alfie winked as I opened the door. 

"Shut up." I hit his arm softly, moving over to let him inside, Zoe following.

"Hey Sum." Alfie spoke, giving her a tight hug as Zoe began asking if I was okay.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. Bit sore but, good." I smiled, pulling her in for a hug. 

"That's good." she replied. "Has anyone seen Marcus this morning?" I saw Summer tense at his name out of the corner of my eye.

"Urm, no, no we haven't. We, er, we've only just woken up." I stuttered.

"Busy night, eh?" Alfie nudged Summer jokily as Summer began to blush.

"No, no," I chuckled awkwardly. Nothing had happened last night, but God I wish it had. She was so vulnerable, so flawless last night. I shook my head, walking over to Marcus' bed. 

"Don't worry Casp. I'm going to swap yours and Marcus' stuff around later. I don't think Summer will want him in here right now." Alfie spoke. I quietly thanked him, Summer remaining quiet. 

"Won't he get angry?" I asked, looking from Alfie to Zoe.

"I don't think he can get any angrier." Alfie attempted to joke, Zoe giving him a threatening look.

"Wait." Summer perked up. "Did you say no one has seen Marcus since yesterday?" 

"Urm, well, no one I've spoken to has seen him. He probably stayed in the twins' room or something." Zoe attempted to reassure her. Summer stood up, swaying slightly as a head rush hit her. I chuckled at the dazed look on her face.

"Yeah...yeah you're probably right." Her eyes flickered over to Marcus' stuff. "So..what are the plans for our last full day in America?" she asked. Oh yeah, that's right! In all the drama I had forgotten we would be going home tomorrow evening. 

"I want to go to a club tonight!" Zoe beamed, running over and taking Summer's place on the bed next to Alfie. Summer slowly sauntered over to me, her head resting on my arm. 

"Do you fancy that?" I asked, looking down at the beautiful girl next to me. She shrugged her shoulders defeated. This trip had been a lot for her. She needed to let her hair down and enjoy herself.

"Yeah, sure. Why not." she replied. 

"Yay!" Zoe clapped. "Well since you two lazy buggers took forever to wake up, we may as well all go for some lunch." 

"I'll need some time to get dressed." Summer pointed out, her gaze flickering down to her pyjamas. She removed her hair from my arm and encircled her own arm around my waist. I returned the gesture, pulling her in by her shoulders.

"That's fine! I'll stay in here with you and the boys can go to their room to get Caspar's stuff and get dressed." Zoe spoke. I nodded, kissing Summer on the temple and then removing myself from her hold. 

"I'll see you in a bit." I whispered, pressing a lingering kiss to her lips. 

"See you." she spoke. She looked so sad. I knew this was hurting her, her relationship with Marcus had never been anything but sunshine and rainbows, but now, now it was a storm and she was the eye of it. I took one last look at her face, before walking out the door in nothing but my boxers, with Alfie at my side.

"So no one has actually seen Marcus since yesterday?" I asked him as we headed towards the elevator. He shook his head.

"I didn't want to worry Summer, it's just...he didn't come back after the park. Security said they'd let him go and he just left." 

"Damn...I mean, in all honesty, I don't want him around her - or me - right now, but I just want to make sure he's safe. Summer would never forgive herself if something happened to him." 

"I know mate, I know." he replied, patting my back. The elevator doors opened, revealing an elderly lady. She looked down at my almost naked body and tutted.

"Teenagers." she grumbled as she left the shaft. I chuckled at her comment. 

"Can you text the twins and see if Marcus is with them?" I asked, the doors concealing Alfie and I inside the machine.

"Sure." he replied, pulling his phone out of his jeans pocket. I rocked back and forth on my bare heels, the elevator floor not being the most comfortable of surfaces. 

"Nope, not with them." Alfie sighed.

"Shit." I grunted. I don't know why I had forgiven Marcus so easily, I knew how he felt. When my sister got her first proper boyfriend, I was pissed. I honestly wanted him dead. But that was until I met him properly. He was a great guy. Things just didn't work out.

We got to the room, I quickly changed into my usual shorts and vest top. I picked up my phone, replying to a few texts I had received.

"So...you and Summer." Alfie stated.

"What about it?"

"It's....it's sweet." he smiled. "You really like her?" 

"I really really do Alfie. She's incredible." I smiled at the thought of her beaming smile, her freckly cheeks, the soft touch of her fingers. Everything about her made me happy.

"That's great man, I'm really happy for you." he smiled.

"Thanks. So....you and Zoe?" I winked. Alfie's cheeks burned red. "What's the gossip?" 

"Well...erm....well." he rubbed the back of his neck. "I like her. A lot. I was the one who suggested we go to a club tonight. I'm going to tell her I like her then." he smiled.

"Brilliant." I replied. "Maybe we could go on double dates?" I laughed, putting on my best girl impression. Alfie chuckled.

"Yeah, maybe." 

"Listen, I need to make a phone call, but you go on ahead, I'll meet you guys back in Summer's room." I spoke, clutching my phone in my hand. 

"Sure, I'll take your stuff up with me now yeah?" Alfie asked, collecting all my bags together.

"If you're okay with that, thanks." I replied. He left the room wheeling my suitcases behind him, the door shutting with a soft click. I sighed at the silence and began tapping away at an all too familiar phone number.

"Hello?" they answered after a few rings.

"Mum? It's Caspar. I really need your help."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

- Jazz - x

Twitter: @handsupforliam

Ask.Fm: http://ask.fm/OdairCresta4

Instagram: @thefaultinourstyles