She saw (dogs name), feeling extremely relieved that he didn't run away. Except he was standing on his hind legs on a random stranger making her inwardly panic.

"(Dogs name)!" She called making his ears perk up. He got off the strange boy and came to her. She bowed to the person still inwardly panicking.

"I-I'm sorry! I hope my dog didn't do anything! It's kind of my fault for not holding the leash firmly, I-I hope you're not too mad!" She rambled on stuttering apologies left and right. The last thing she needed was to upset someone.

The boy dusted himself off then shoved his hands in the pockets of his black hoodie. A slightly irritated scowl stayed on his face as he listened to her rambling apologies.

"I get it, can you stop apologizing now?" He asked sternly, that made her mouth close and her posture straighten.

Her eyes lingered, the most distinguishing features being the angel wings and the one odd white stripe in the boys hair. Her eyes peered around him to his back as a little, no huge, smile appeared on her face.

"These are cute!" She exclaimed with a little squeal moving a little to get a better look.
"Look how tiny they are." She gushed like a little child, this made the boy raise a brow at her behavior.

"Hey, how come you have these attached to your backpack?" She asked curiously.

"Because I am an angel." He stated. You blinked and waited for him to speak more, but he stayed silent. She assumed he was being serious, she felt some sort of amusement bubble up in your chest and she grinned.

"Heh, I encountered an angel then. My bad luck must have changed slightly." She said playfully saluting him. The boy angel kept his scowl face as he stared, more like glared at her. She giggled to yourself finding even more amusement in the situation. This made him curious as to why she was amused so much, was she making fun of him? Her dog patted up next to him and started sniffing around him, he stood wagging his tail happily.

"Hey (dogs name) please stop. Remember what I told you? Don't jump on strangers?" She scolded him, he tilted his head while his tail still wagged. The boy turned his attention to her dog.

"So he's your dog?"

"Yeah...again I'm sorry. He's not violent, he's just really social." She explained.

"I told you it's fine, no need to apologize." He said, it came out more harshly than expected but she could still hear the sincerity. That made her smile slightly. The boy and her dog looked to each other curiously, the scene caused her to chuckle slightly.

"Can I...pet it?" The boy asked quietly, it was soft enough to be swallowed by the loud city noise. She grinned nodding whole heartedly.

"Well normally he wouldn't allow it, but he seems to like you, so feel free!" She exclaimed.

The boy paused for a moment before kneeling in front of your dog holding his hand out. Her dog didn't hesitate to put his head under his palm. The boy ran his fingers through the fur, the gaze on his face softening. She put her hands to your cheeks, the scene before her was just too adorable. She wanted to capture it, so of course she took out her camera taking a picture. The sudden snap catching the boys attention, his gaze hardened once more.

"Oi." He spoke out a little too harshly. She jumped slightly getting chills from the tone of his voice. She lowered the camera slowly meeting his glare, and laughed nervously.

"Whoops, my bad. I forgot about the rules of consent. I shouldn't have taken that photo without your permission." She said, she really hoped this time he wasn't mad. Her eyes met the glare on his face and her hopes dwindled a little. She sweat dropped and thought for a moment, an invisible lightbulb appeared over her head as she deduced an idea. She took the processed photo from your camera, and handed it to him. He only stared at it, his eyes swapping from the photo to her. She only smiled pushing the photo towards him.

"It is a photo of you after all. Come on, it will make a nice memory of today. Maybe make you day better now that you met an awesome dog?" She offered slightly moving her eyebrows for emphasis, the boy, however, didn't catch her message. But nonetheless he took the photo, the scene bringing minuscule amusement to him. He didn't show it externally though.

"Heh heh..." She giggled nervously as she felt slightly awkward. The boy was still glaring at her, and her brain assumed he was still mad at you. It wouldn't sit well with her, knowing she pissed off someone because of a mistake she made.

"U-Um..." She stuttered trying to make a sentence, but she only looked flustered.

"Thanks for the photo." The boy said simply as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and started walking away. She boldly grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie quickly making him stop. He glanced back at her as the hard look on his face returned.

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n). What's your name?" She asked curiously. The boy eyed her but his head turned away. He tugged at his sleeve making her let go.

"...Todoroki Licht." He said, the world stopped for a moment as she heard his name. Her heart started beating fast as her gaze lingered on his retreating figure. He disappeared into the crowd leaving her there with a shocked expression.

'Todoroki...Licht?'