"Don't even say that Jeffrey" Norman sighed.

"It's definitely my fault, I just have to realize that I'm old sucker mom" I said and breathed out heavily. 

"Stop it Jeffrey, of course you can get her pregnant" Norman said, trying to comfort me.

"You have the biggest cock in this squad, so shut up jerk" Norman said, laughing his ass off. 

"Do you know how fucked up you are?" I laughed, taking my leather jacket off. 

"Nah, I'm pretty normal, but seriously Andy and me are worms beside you" Norman replied and smirked. 

"Jesus christ Norman" I replied laughing.

"You should text her now and talk with her face to face Monday," Norman said, smiling at me. 

"Yeah" I replied and texted Emma.

 Jeffrey: Can we talk face to face on monday love? I want to tell you the whole story when I'm home.

--

I woke up early next morning. I decided to go for a walk in the nearst park, before leaving I brushed my teeth and put on my boots. I looked like trash, but I didn't care. 

"Where are you going?" Andrew asked, stopping me at the gate. 

"Out" I replied, smiling at him. 

"Oh okay, see you soon then" He said and waved.

On my way to the park, I stopped by a little coffee shop. 

I entered the little cute shop and bought a big cup of coffee and a newspaper.

"Anything else?" The woman behind the cash box asked and smiled.

"No thanks" I replied, handing her the money.

"WAIT A MINUTE" The woman yelled, covering her mouth with her hands. 

"Aren't you Jeffrey Dean Morgan?" She asked, jumping around like a little girl. 

"Yep, do you want an autograph?" I asked and smiled. 

"HELL YEAH, can I get a picture also?" She asked and hugged me. 

"Yeah of course" I replied, taking a selfie with her phone.

"Thank you so much, Jeffrey," She said, smiling.

"You are welcome," I replied, giving her one last hug before leaving. 

I loved my fans.

--

I sat down on a rock bench in the beautiful park

I sat down on a rock bench in the beautiful park. I took a big sip of my coffee as I read the newspaper. Suddenly my phone rang. I expected that It was Emma.

"Hello love" I said, placing my strong coffee on the bench. 

"You should probably take a look at your car Jeffrey" a manly voice said and hung up. 

I turned around and look directly at the coffee shop I just came from. I threw the newspaper out and finished my coffee. I walked back to my car and to my surprise, the windscreen was smashed.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. 

On the door there was painted with graffiti. 

"I swear if that Jason guy did this..." I yelled, smashing my hand down on the engine hood. 

What I first thought was going to be an okay day, turned out to be one of the worst in a long time.

------------

Short chapter! Sorry 

/Michelle