Grease or Greece

"What the hell!?" I exclaimed looking around the room. It had been 1 month since my waking up in a hospital, way out in the middle of nowhere. There the only thing I figured out, it was that we were on a mission to find my parents. The last letter they sent was from.... wait where was it from?

"Watch you mouth Oceané. I hate to put another dirty thing in it." Mar said with his back facing me. Curling my lip, I could feel my blood boiling.

"Hate to put another thing in it." I mimicked him in frustration. Yanking my clothes from him, I stuff them in my suitcase. He told me, that he could handle packing up my things, but in front of me sat a room spewed with shirts, dresses, skirts, pants, rompers, and jackets. And they were all new.

"I thought you were packing my things." I said losing my patience  rather quickly. The more I looked, the more embarrassed I became. He had pack the most revealing dresses and even worse panties and bras.

"I am" He said after grabbing the lingerie from my bed.

"You asshole, not this stuff you're not. I will not be wearing any of this." I said frowning up.

"All the better for me." He said raising a thick eyebrow, hiding no shame on his face. He looked nice. He went and got a haircut. He looked really nice.

"We are going on boat to Greece, it's not private and secluded, my brother will be with us, you idiot" I hissed at him, only to find his smirk sinking deeper into his face.

"Of course Shannon. That makes it all the more exciting."  He laughed plucking the lingerie from my hands and walked over to the suitcase on my bed. Turning slightly he looked at me out the corner of his eye, catching me rolling my eyes and reaching for something to throw at him. Then his face went straight. "Now what did I just day about watching your mouth." He said darkly. Even though we hadn't really discuss how we felt and how things were going to go , there's no denying the heated attraction between us. Rolling my eyes, I high-tailed my butt out of there.

Looking around my little house, my heart sank heavily in my chest. I would miss this part of the estate. It was my refugee place. All those memories that stained each part of my room.

Looking around, I watched the curtains blow with the light wind coming through the window. The morning sun streamed through the glass and pooled onto the floor, splashing warm light on my feet. Wiggling my toes in the warm light, I giggled lightly. Then I frowned again. My parents were hopefully out there and we have to find them. Running a shaky  hand through my hair. I turned from the living room and went back to my room. Standing in the doorway I watched Mar put stuff in the suitcase. Grabbing a picture off the nightstand he brought it closer to his face. For a minute he just stood there with his back to me. The silence was a sad one. One that felt like your had given up.

Moving farther into the room,I saw his back tense and he quickly put the picture in my suitcase and closed it.

"Ready?" He said with his back to me. Zipping it up quickly he turned to face me. His face was emotionless. Shrugging I grab my phone off the bed.

"I guess. Are you okay?" I ask with uncertainty. We haven't talked about the things wrong with us because everyone is in danger but we need to straighten  out one way or another.

"Yeah. Let's get going before it's too late." He says grabbing my suitcase from the bed. Walking past me, I feel disappointment hit me like a bitçh. I know he wasn't good with talk but we need to be on the same level. Shaking off the feeling I walked out the room giving it one last look. Walking out of my little place, I saw the car parked outside the gated entrance. The sun seemed to be a little heat on today and my skin was already absorbing the warmth.

Trailing over to the car, I hopped into the front set. Looking in the back seat, I frowned. It's just us?

Closing the trunk of his car, Mariano walks around to the front seat on the drivers side and got in. Watching him crank up the car, I waited for him to tell me what was going to happen next but he stayed silent. Instead of rounding the back of the estate, we headed straight for the entrance of the whole place.

"Wait, what about everyone else!?" I asked panicking.

"They have already gone." He said glancing over at me. Frowning in my seat, I felt like there's another thing he wasn't telling me, but I won't push it. Watching the country side turn into the city, I felt as if I was leaving a part of me behind. All the choices I have made, some good and some bad, they are all apart of me. Looking back over at Mar, I felt so far from him in this small space. Leaning over I quickly placed a soft kiss to his cheek. These last few months have been rough. We have been really distant and I almost wanted to blame it on his job but my mind wasn't in the right place. Humming lightly, his gaze flickered over to me and he increased his speed. Shaking my head, I leaned back in my seat and decided to get some rest.

***

"Shannon, C'mon babe. We are here." I heard as I was being shaken out of my sleep. Pushing away the hands, I turned my back to all the noise and the voice. Suddenly I felt a swift pop to my butt causing my to sit up and gasp immediately.

"Hey jackass." I warned shoving a finger in his hard chest. Smirking at me, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the car. "Okay, okay. Just don't be so rough." I Complained trying to pull my hand from his grip but he didn't seem pleased with that. Pulling me along the dock, I noticed there were not a lot of boats out here at this port. In fact there were maybe five boats out here. Not noticing Mariano had come to a complete stop, I crashed into him. Cutting his eyes at me, yanked me against his body and circled an arm around my waist. He stared down at me for a moment before a look came over his face.

"Shannon, you are so clumsy."He whispered in my ear as his hand got real familiar with my backside. My mouth was dry, after months of barely touching Mar, his heated gaze almost seems too much for me. Placing my free hand on his chest, I pushed him back a little so I could breathe. A smirk was sinking into his face, he knew how much his presence affected  me.......

To be continued....

This book has had its bumpy roads. I will be out the the new book in a couple of days... So do keep a heads up.

Love you  guys 

-  Mer  🔱