12. I Need A Drink

Hey M here and I just wanted to say you guys are the best. Never in my life did I think I would be writing something people enjoy it make me so happy to see people vote and comment on the story. And I know this might not be a big deal but I blown away. And I love y'all cause you know you guys are My Real MVP.

The song is for.... well you will know.
**********

Silently I looked around while dodging Mariano's graze that pinned me to this very spot.

"Cozy." I say nodding my head. There was a fire burning in my soul right now. I was simple trying to let it go out with out burning anything else.

"Shannon" he says coming close to me. I glare at him. It's as if everyone knew this was going to happen today. Grinding my teeth I hold my hand up at him and he stopped.

"Again I will ask. What the hell? What's going on? How did everyone know to go down here?What's happening up there? What are you hiding? What if they find out we are down here?" I rant as I begin to pace the room. My body temperature was raising. I was so pissed I was surprised that I was even talking straight.

"Venire." He says opening another entry across the room. (Come in Italian)

"Venire" I said mocking him and followed him into a small but beautiful bedroom, closing the door behind me, he looses his tie.

"Buon Dio," he mumbles (good God). " I have a lot to tell you and I need you to sit for this one. " he pauses waiting for me to sit down but I don't. My hands arm on my hips and I just stare at him. I want to curse him so bad, I can feel it trying to claw it's way out my lips.

Growling he takes two strides toward me and hauls me over his shoulder. Giving my butt on hard smack, he settles me down in a chair. My heated center throbs and I try to hold back the moan threatening to escape my throat. Arching my back, I feel my breath speed up slightly.

"Ow you bastard." I hiss at him, trying to force him away. Try to also fight desire.

"Oh please, so che ti è piaciuto."( I know you liked it) He growls in my ear. Damñ Italians. Arching my body, his heated hands slowly trailed my spine causing me to lose my breath. On the edge of this high sitting chair, he held me tight enough and close enough, I feel his own member harden against my heat. My leg begin to tremble from the intense pleasure he was laying on me. His center violently twitched against me again. My hands grip the arms of the chair I was barely sitting in. Pushing slightly against me, a loud moan fell from my lips. Totally out control, I gripped his arms.

"Stop." I begged. But as I said it, he grinded roughly into me this time. Squeezing his arms, I whined and throbbed against him.

"Now listen to me. Your family is part of the mafia. To be exact with me. No one told you because of the shít you went through, " he was now gripping my hips , giving hard squeezes to my thighs. God this is worst than him being gone.

"Hell with that. My parents wouldnt dare," my body trembled under his touch. My breath was racing away from me and the room go super hot. I need more. So much more.

"It's my job to protect you and keep you out of harms way. But you being so stubborn is not going to get this anywhere." He says hovering his lips right over mine. Lightly brushing together as he spoke. He trails his hand higher up my inner thigh, gripping closer to my core. Kissing the side of my jaw, I felt his erection now poked my inner thigh, now that he had backed up a bit.