13. Sweet

Lol you guys have me laughing all over this book. Yall are too silly. Anywho, what are your thoughts on....

Mariano

Shannon

Reggie

************

My eyelids feel dead. I want to blink them but I am so tired. Taking a deep breath my chest feels tight. Jesus why is it so hot. Finally opening my eyes, I see the top of Mariano's head on my chest. What is it with this man always laying on me.

Laying still I wish I could watch the sun rise. Too bad I'm trapped underground in what might have been a wine cellar 100 years ago. The ache between my legs, wakes me out of my droopy state. What happened? Thinking back I feel my body flush. Gosh things can't get out of control so quickly. Trying to think on less intense things I feel Mariano wrap his arms around me tighter. Squeeze me tighter why don't you, I don't need air. Sighing uncomfortable I stretch attempting to loosing his grip. Nope nothing, he's got a vice grip.

Well this sucks.

Putting my hands on each side of his head and push his back like a child. Suddenly I am caught under him trapped. Wide-eyed I looked up at him frowning, how crazy is this man?

" Shannon haven't you learned not to mess with a mafia man, expecially when he's laying with the most important thing in his life. his woman." Mariano says opening his groggy eyes showing sleep had not left him completely. Rolling my eyes, I was not in the moody for corny shit right now.

"Well what if his woman told him that she was suffocating under his tight grasp and was feeling quite uncomfortable with pressure on her chest." I say in third person. No response came after that just an eerie silence that was filled with lots of tension. Staring down at me his eyes gazed at me through wonder filled emotions as if the world pause for just a minute. Space and time froze for us. Leaning in he looked as if he was going to kiss me. Hold it stank breath.

"Oh no no no. I need some time because, boy dang. I mean we fight and bout have sex afterwards. So I think you should slow your roll . Now I have been in this house... underground for who knows how long. When are you going to take me or let me go." I say to him pulling my knees up trying to create space. Gripping my legs, he pushes them apart. Suddenly the cool air hits my low half and all the memories from early flood my brain. I'm going to end up fighting this man. He gone have to call a meeting with a black eye. Gripping his hand, I tried to push back from him. I've had enough of this. Yanking me up against him, I slide right into his lap.

"Shannon ," he says pushing his silk underwear against me. "You must forget these things. One I am addicted to you. Two I know for a fact you are addicted to me. Do you want to know how I know that?" Mariano says looking at me. Quickly I shake my head no trying to keep myself dry. This ain't no fair. I just want things to be sorted out.

"Oh but I think you do. You wet and how sweet is that." He says. I can feel him getting hard against me. Bitting my lip, I think of a way to get rid of another loud in counter. I look away from him as his member grows against me. Shit, think....

"Mariano please this unnecessary I get I'm with you and whatever but I'm just want us to do things normally. You know lik-" I am cut off from his phone vibrating on the night stand. Raising from me, he eyes me before answering .

After what I believe what was a few greetings and breaking news, Mariano paced the room angrily . Shouting in Italian . Getting up I walk to the bathroom and shut the sound proof door behind me. Geez, this is all too much, I thought sagging against the door. Sighing I walk over to the tub and run some hot water. I needed to wash.