6.Getting back to home

Well here this is.

Later that day.

"SHANNON!" Ella yells as I here her foot steps lead up the stairs and straight for my bedroom door. Oh no. I groan rolling over in the bed away from the door. I just wanted to lay here and not move for a while. After that encounter with Daniel, I just needed some time to breath and get my head together. But not as long as I'm in this house I suppose. Busting through the door, I just laid still.

"What."

"It's Ethan."

"Where is he."

"In the house."

"Then what the hell...." I mumble rolling over in my bed chucking a pillow at her.

"I walk in on him." She said catching the pillow.

"So what your twins. You were born naked together." I said just look g at her.

"No! He was doing the deed." She whisper yells at me and motions her hand over her crotch.

I giggle as watch the frown settle on her face. This is so stupid.

"That is not funny." She said placing her hands on her hips. Be mad at me all you want, she didn't catch me doing nothing.

"How did you walk in. Did you knock?" I asked just to humour her.

"Yes and he didn't answer." She said. She started to look like she was getting annoyed with me.

"I don't know, maybe he wanted you to see him." I joked.

"SHANNON!" She screams in my ear.

"Okay, okay. Just watch my ear."I say grabbing it and pointing, attempting to massage the pain away. A giggle bubbles up from her as she plops down on my bed.

"You know, I miss the days when you would just talk to me when I missed Ethan. You would do stuff like we were the twins. Imagine that , you and me twins..." She said curling up next to me.

"Oh God no, the horror." I joked leaning up next to her.And to be truthful I missed those days more than anything. We see less and less of our parents every month. I just wish we were young and they could stay longer.

"Let's do something." I said sitting up.

"Really!" She said popping up with me.

"Yeah just you and me." I said looking over at her

"So where to?"

"Okay how about we go on a spa day. Mom and dad left the car for us so let's leave Ethan." I say crawling out of bed.

"Yay. I love you. I love you. I love you." She squeals running up and hugging me.

"Okay okay okay." I say peeling her off the side of me. Don't get me wrong I love my siblings it's just Ethan and Ella are so bubbly and me, I'm quiet and kinda to myself.

I walk to my closet grabbing a maxi dress and some sandals. Sticking my keys inside my purse I walk over to Ella's room.

"Come on! Slow poke." I say rushing down the stairs to make her hurry.

"Whatever pumpkin pie."

"Ella, please don't." I mumble hopping into the car.

"Which one are we going to?" Ella says stuffing a piece of gum in her mouth.

"May I get one" I asked with puppy eyes.

"No" she said sticking the pack back in her purse.

"Girl you must not want to go to the nice one" I said not bothering to turn the car on.

"Okay fine." She groans handing me a one. I smirk stuffing it in my mouth.

C's spa.

I read on the sign. My friend Candy told me this place was the bomb. I need to see for myself now.

***

"Oh my god that was the best ever. I feel all new and refreshed.."

"Ella you sixteen, you are new and fresh." I say earning a hmp from her as she crossed her arms.

"I'm do you like David when Geo crossed her arms on jk new. 'Unfold that shit'. " I say pulling up to the house with a very mad Ethan sitting on the porch.

"What's your problem." I ask him plopping down next to him.

"Yall just got up and left. With out me." He says pouting.

"Awe was wittle browther lonely." I say in my best baby voice without laughing.

"Oh God. I'm glad I didn't go with you." He says rolling his eyes dramatically and  left me on the front porch. Well then. I think snickering to myself.

A slick black car pulls up to the curb next to the driveway and cuts the engine. Oh geez, didn't I see this man not to long ago? I stand and start to high tail Ethan until I hear him.

"Ms. Ivory."

Shiť

*********
Preview of next chapter

"Well I have so news for you."

"Of course you do."I snap as the twins leave to go on their run. Leaving me and Daniel in the house. The air had gone from light and happy to dark and angry.

"I would watch that mouth of yours. I wouldn't want to be rough."

"Oh look at you man handling a woman. Are you proud of that Mr. Cloo- omf" in less then a second I was pinned under his body. Not even a sheet of paper could be crammed between us. My heart was thumbing loudly. It was ringing in my ears. Heat flooded my body inside out.

"Sweetheart do I need to show you that I don't man handle any women but I give something worse than that. It's called,"

???????

Ohh sorry I just can't keep going not now anyways. Well until next time

VOTE (PLEASE)

COMMENT (PLEASE)

AND GO SEE JURASSIC WORLD (PLZ)

¤ eh edited¤