9. "Mariano?"

OMG! JESUS HAS GIVEN ME LIFE. today in church a couple walked in and they were representing #bwwm.
Lol okay on with the story.

------------

Ella looked back and forth between Mariano and me. Her eyes held a bit of disbelief and worry. My tears now dried, I shifted awkwardly on my feet and waited for someone to speak.

"So. What are you doing here? I hope it's not you making my sister cry at strange hours of the night." My sister was never the one to beat around the bush. Clearing his throat he spoke up.

"You sister called." He says glancing at me sideways. Shaking, her head Ella didn't believe a word he said. Folding her arms she raised an eyebrow.

"And that's the truth?" Ella stated looking from me to Mariano. Shaking his head, he remained silent.

"The devil is a lie. You know good and well I didn't call you." I say challenging him as he shots me daggers, "go ahead and tell her why you are here."  I say rolling my eyes.

"I don't believe I have to announce that right at this moment." He says as he decides that's all he is going to say. This man rings me out to the very end.

"Mariano." I growl irriated to my wits end.

"What." He say forging innocence.

Rubbing my face, I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to play this game with him.

"What?"

...

"WHA-"

"Yell in my damn house if you want to.... and Say what again, Say what again! I dare you, I double dare you!" Motherfućker I say in my head. He opens his mouth only to swallow his words as his eyes slid to Ella.

"Okay, I have no clue what is going on but we can talk in the later morning time. Right we are all insane to be up at this time." Ella says as she starts to get up.

"Wait. What do you mean we?" I say getting up from my seat.

"Look Shannon, I am tired but I don't need anyone going anywhere before I get my answers. So, let Mariano sleep with you." She says walking away. He snorts as she say she doesn't want to here it. Like any sleep is going to get done on his end.

Sighing I walk from the kitchen to the stairs. Slow footsteps follow me. Getting up to my door, I turn to Mariano only to back up to the door because of how close we are.

His eyes shine bright with desire.

"Look now. This is no free ticket to my pants so stop thinking that." I say. I wasn't in the mood for any freaky night session.

"Yes, though the problem with that is you aren't wearing pants mi bella." He says pressing me against the door

"Come on sweetheart, you and me both know what we want and just need to let nature take its wonderful course." He whispers in my ear.

Frozen in place he begins to kiss my neck and exposed shoulder. Heat pricks my skin and sinks deep. Slowly he reaches the base of my neck and latches on to the skin there bringing a strangled moan from my lips. Desire pools in my stomach, making my thighs clench together for relief. But of course none.

"Shh. Can't wake them again. Can we?" He breathes against me. Lifting me, he opens my door and kicks it shut. Laying me down on the bed, his hands run up my legs and thighs dancing around my underwear.

"Please.." I beg not knowing if this should continue. We were dancing in dangerous waters. His hand travel to my stomach cupping my breast. Another moan leaves my lips as I grip his shoulders, afraid if I let go he would disappear.

He makes his way down my body and sliding his self down between my thighs. Sliding my panties down with him. Suddenly my eyes open in shock.

"What,.. no.... OH!" I moan air hits my lower half. Dear God. After pulling my panties off his warm fingers make it up my legs sending just as much pleasure right to my core.

Reaching my core his fingers probe my entrance. My walls clench in protest, for the feeling of being pushed apart. Arching my back I can feel the heat pooling it's way there. He combines thrusting in and out slowly, with circling my bud causing my to let out a throaty groan. I squirm fiercely against the bed and him.

"Mi bella? Do I make you feel good." He says before sinking his face between my thighs.

"Are we going in." He ask. Did I just daydream? I blink as I see I'm still pressed against the door. Woah okay.

He scoots back letting me open the door. Walking in the smell of flowers surround us. I walk up to my bed shaking my head. I hear the door shut behind me.

"So do you want me to tell me what you were thinking as I stood there?" He says lifting the cover to my bed. I just look at him.

He looks back.

"Fine, are you going to make me sleep on the floor then?" He asks with a smirk forming at his lips.

"No just no touching." I say sinking in bed and turning away from him. The bed sinks even more as he slides in next to me.

"Let me be an aid to your troubled mind and come here." He says lacing a hand around my waist. I don't argue or fight with him. Rolling over, I scoot closer to him feeling the warmth he provided.

"Is he really looking for me?" I ask in a broken voice. My fear of that man will never die, it will always haunt me. He sighs heavily. Tears run sideways and land on my pillow. Tangling my legs with his I throw my arm against his chest.

"Well be a gentleman and keep him from me." I laugh broken heartedly. His chest hums with a sad smile on his face. The moon light shines in from behind me, and lights his face.

"I have already been trying to make it happen." He whispers to me.

*******
Yep too chapters in two days. Lovely. Well comment how you guys feel about the sexy/sad moment of them.

Vote

Comment

Share what you like

¤sort of edited¤