10.A little bit of this and....

I just wanted to say those that have been with me in this story I love you guys so much. When I started writing this it was totally different. Like the title came from a different thought of this story. So with all that being said. Thank you and I love you.

P.S. Mariano. Not his really name but here is his snapchat if you was to know what he sounds like. :Andreadenver

---------------

My body was on fire. My chest was tight and the cover felt like 70 pounds. Blinking I squinted as the light poured in from the side window. My stomach grumbled as I tried to sit up, only to look down and see Mariano's hair in tangled mess on my chest.

This big baby.

Slowly I squirmed myself from under him. Suddenly a groan echos throughout the silent room.

"Shannon." His raspy voice tore through me like a surgeon's scalpel. I sure with his head pressed against my chest he could hear the pounding of my heart. Damñ Italian men and their accents.

Turning his head up to me, I offered a small smile. Morning breath was not about ruin this moment.

I glance over at my clock that was showing 9:37 a.m. Jesus I thought I slept longer than that.

Rolling off me, Mariano shuffled over to a chair. Sitting in the chair, he looked up at me. I just shot a glance at him as my gaze move around the room.

"Mi Belle... fix your shirt." He said scanning me with a gaze that would turn any women's legs into jello and insides to liquid. Looking down in horror I almost had a whole boob out.

Wow way to go.

Quickly fixing my shirt I shot another glance at Mariano only to see little Mar standing at attention through his sweats. His head (the one on his shoulders ya nasty) was resting on the back of seat and his face up at the ceiling.

My body continue to burn. Heat pooled in between my thighs as I move out of the bed. I hate that my body always reacts to him.

"Mariano, please stop thinking. About.. you know." I say walking to my bathroom.

"I can't help it Shannon. The way you looked at me with innocent eyes, but your chest was all out is burned to the back of my eye lids. I wish this would go away with just a cold shower. But no, this only gets worse." He groaned shifting his hip causing my mouth to go dry. My heart pounds in my ears in the silence.

I wanted to help but I know for sure I can't. Would I be able to control how this would go.

"Just jack off." His eyes going wide with my answer.

"I am not just a man who dwells in self pleasure. It is un-"

"What if I help?" I say shocking myself with the boldness that spewed from my lips.

"Fućk. No. Shiť. Damñ. Would you." He stained gripping the arms of the chair.

"As far as go down and having my way no." I say raising an eyebrow on him. "But if it hurts so much I could just touch, I mean, what am I saying. Never mind I ju-" I am cut off by him stand up in front of me. Bitting my lip, I don't dare myself to look down.

"I will never force you to do something you don't like, but if you want to help me in any way at all I-I need it." He says moving closer. Even with space between us I can smell his scent.

He grabs my hand and places it on his chest. His heart beats wildly underneath. Sliding it down he moves me to his waist band. Hooking my hand to the top of his sweats he takes a deep breath.

Frozen I don't know what to do next. My heart beats just as wildly as his, if not more. Placing his hand over mine he moves it down to his member. Its warm and thick in my hand but stiff as steel. With the other hand he pulls his pants down just enough to see his full member. Wrapping his hand around it he says watch me. He starts slowly moving from the base to right behind the head.

Groaning he stumbles back to the chair and my hand falls away, just limp at my side. Sitting he lazily opens an eye to look at me. The pure emotion of pleasure spreads across his face.

"Oh God." He whispers moving his hand at a good beat. Moving his hand up he lightly squeezes top. I will need a hour long shower to get this feeling to leave me, Jesus.

He hand increases speed and I can hear the wet movement as his hand is moving quicker. Closing my eyes I feel as if I shouldn't be here watching him. I clench my thighs together as his pants become harsher. My body is bathe in desire. I can feel it eating me alive as his groans grow quietly. Finally letting my pride go I peek at him and his hips rise with last few stokes as if he was fucking his hand. His stomach contracts and he let's go whispering, Oceàne.

Oh God please.

His stomach is lightly cover in the aftermath as he sighs in content.

I, frozen in space as my mind stops thinking. I need release but I have never needed put my hands down below. I feel my feet again and move into the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

--------

This is one breakfast I will never forget. After the shower I couldn't stop the feeling of needing release.

Ethan left early for work and Ella made us breakfast. Sitting at the table I mumbled my good morning and avoid eye contact all together.

We all sit and Mariano sits right next to me and Ella sat across from us. We ate slowly and held small conversation. Every now and then he would rub and squeeze on my thigh causing me to choke on the food or drink I was trying to swallow.

I explained to Ella how he came by to check in on us and she just nodded saying thank you so much. Getting up she took our plates in the kitchen.

Mariano got up and told us he would see us later and left with a kiss to my cheek.

"So what's really up with you two?" She said plopping down on the couch next to me.

"Honestly I don't have a clue."

*********

Well that's all for right now. I hope you guys liked it. Tell your friends what's up. Anywho it's hot to later guys.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

DO WHAT YOU WANT.

¤sort of edited¤