17. Hell

Pissed. I was pissed, now multiple days in a row. I was retained to my room where two guards stood in front all day and only opened the door to feed me. I was living like a roach. Mar better be glad I haven't seen his bitch ass in a few days or else.

I walked over to my window and watched below how the gardeners clipped away wild branches on the lawn. I mean at least I had I nice view. I wonder if they know they were working for a mob rat.

My attention was ripped away from the peaceful view to a certified hoe. I mean woman. Fuçk....Hoe.

"So you are the puppy he is keeping cooped up. Well I hope you haven't peed on the floor." She said walking into my as if I did. Rolling my eyes I just looked at her. She looked back like she expected me to laugh or even cry. I just raised an eyebrow.

O0O0O Lord I hope it lives.

"Who and why" is all I said but it didn't  matter because she was headed to my closet.

"You have a engagement to go to this evening because Mari doesn't want you to try to scurry away. He doesn't like babysitting fresh meat." She pause laughing to herself quietly as if what she said was funny. Who the fuck is Mari? Ha ha bitc-. "So if I can find you the right size dress, I can get back to him. What size are you, a 1X." She smiled evilly. That's it, she is gonna get a 1X push down her throat.

"Oh bitch try me." I said before launching at her, she let out a surprised gasp before receiving a face full of right hooks. Her whining voice screeched a wail and she threw out a few power motivated punches but her ass was finna get stomped on. Suddenly I was lifted into the air as another guard picks up that hoe.

"Well hoe I hope that felt like a 1X. Men like their women BBW, and you my dear are pitiful." I say wiping the smile she once had on her face. Dragging her out of my room Mar walk in dismissing the gurads. The was a sense of control anger on his face.

"Can I help you, your highness." I said forcing a sweet smile to my face but my eyes were narrowed. Though it quickly faltered as he moved closer. I was not going to act afraid. Squaring my shoulders I harden my eyes and glared at him.

"You,... have caused much trouble. I sent her to do one thing and you mess it up." He says slitting his eyes at me. I'm vibrant with anger.

"How dare you try to blame this on me. She was being a complete- you know what forget it. I can pick my own stuff out. Just know I will be me and that bitçh will be her. But ooo lord, she isn't allowed back in this room ever!" I yell pretty sure foam was gathering at the corners of my mouth. Way to look like I have my shìt together.

"Are you done whining?" He question glancing around the room. My left hand was just twitching to smack him on good time so he could act like his brain wasn't shrinking in there.

"Just get out." I growled marching past him to get to the closest. Suddenly his hand shot out to grab me and keep me from escaping him. Dodging his hand I darted into the big closet. I could here him calmly make his way over to the closest. Sliding behind a tall mirror I clamped my hand over my mouth so he wouldn't hear my raggedy breathing. Listening hard, I could hear the soft clicks of his shoes as he walks to the door of the closest. The closest light went out and all I could see was his tall figure standing at the door as the light poured in from the bedroom.

"Shannon, dear. You have a second to get over here, to me, or.. I will come in and get you myself and you don't want that." He growled animalistic like. Fear and a challenge coursed throughout my veins. An sickening silence passed through us as if everything was resurfacing.

"Fine" he said as he closed the door behind him, cutting the silence short.

Frighten I began to tiptoe my was over to the shoes.