5.5.You Aren't a Stanger

I will never understand time or guys. That's about it.

It's 11 something but why does it feel like it's 2 something, we just vibing, we just cruising baby...

Reaching the automatic doors the cool mall air wrapped around us and I push Corey's arm off my shoulder.

"You act like it's never hot here. Too touchy for my taste." I said mockingly to him as we made our way to the ladies section.

"Yeah, whatever as soon as I find I girlfriend you'll be saying I don't spend enough time with you." He said jokingly.

"Honestly find you one now. Maybe you'll stop breathing down my damn neck all the time." I said laughing at his face as he forged a hurt expression.

"I'm just so hurt. Nothing could stop the burning in my heart. My own best friend throwing me under the bus. Got damn." He said pressing a dramatic hand to his heart and wiped the tear from his eyes. Laughing I pushed him into a rack of clothes and sprinted off to hide among big puffy dresses.

Trailing along, my eyes where caught on a mannequin. The dress on her was red, with large cut outs adoring the waist and ran tight over her hips and ass. Draped across her arms was a brown and black fur cover up. It screamed: I don't speak broke. Smiling sadly, I was a sucker for Runway worthy dresses. The hair on my neck stood up as I felt a slight change in air over my neck.

"Boo." My heart leaped from the pulse and caused me to squeak softly. Turning away from the dress I see Corey's cheeky smile and a laugh spilled from his lips.

"Jesus Christ, you almost have me a heart attack." I said clutching my chest tightly. I thought I was bout to dead. "Why did it have to be so creepy. Just scare me don't make me get all worked up." I said taking a deep breath.

"What? No way, what's the point of scaring someone if it's not creepy. Plus I didn't wanna just scare you because my footsteps would have gave me away." He says and he begins walking away.

"Good job Corey. I'm proud of you." I say smiling at his annoyed expression. I follow behind him, glancing a jeans and rumpers. Corey was speed walking through the store, causing me trail behind farther.

"Corey" I mumble wrap in my own world. My mind was now focused on clothes and how much was in my bank account. Now I wasn't paying attention to anything or anyone. Stopping mid-stride I frowned. I gotta keep up with Corey. I started to speed walk to try to catch up with him but he rounds a corner quickly.

"Damń" I say frowning before attempting to cut the corner before running smack into someone much different that Corey. Stumbling back by the force, I expect to fall but a strong hand grabs me and break my fall.

"Océane. What a lovely coincidence, you seem to eat up my thoughts lately." My insides turn with the voice. Geez, I guess the mall isn't that big.

"Oh hi" I say quietly looking up at him and then quickly looking elsewhere. "I see you are all alone. Is that the smart move?"

My body is still aware of his hand on me, light tingles travel my body from his slight but firm touch. My face began to heat up. I was pretty sure he could feel my heart race underneath his fingertips.

I took in his appearance and noticed he had a striking navy blue suit on, though the jacket was opened and his top two buttons were undone and his hair was tossed. He looked like a wet dream. My stomach turned in nervousness. A sly smirk rose on his face as he pulled me close to him.

"Now how am I suppose be a gentleman when you make that face? " he hummed as his breath fanned my face. A light smell of takwood came from him. Realizing that I was just looking at him, I cleared my throat. Clearly embarrassed I stepped back from him and wiped my face discreetly. 

"Trust me, I have seen better." I smiled sweetly at him. An eyebrow lifted up as his face filled with mischief. The air around us grew dense.

"Is that so, where?" He said leaning into me. I had to be at least a foot shorter than him. I looked around but his broad shoulders covered my view. I inched back further.

"Well not here but don't think you got it all Mr. Pretty boy." I smirked.

"Well just in case you need reminding," he said pulling me behind the corner, he pushed me up against it "I'm no boy Shannon." He said with his lips coming dangerously close to mine. His broad chest was pressed against mine and heat slashed my skin like power did in his eyes.

My lungs tied themselves into a bow as his lip met my ear. He slowly licked up the shell of my ear. Kissing below my ear he let me go and walked off like none of what he just did or said even happened.

If no ever turn me on before, I could say I was more that wet for this man.

***********************

COMMENT

VOTE

DO AS YOU PLEASE.....

Heavily Revised