19. Christmas SWEATERS

"Sunshine. Have you ever wanted something so bad but it just seem too much." I asked as I sat on the couch.

"Yeah. You" he said before laughing. Narrowing my eyes I threw a pillow at his head.

"I'm being serious. I really want this but doesn't seem to fit me. I mean, at least just right." I say lifting the magazine to my face again. I need to find a size better than this somewhere.

"What? Is this about Mario Carts you know Mariano and his diçk because if it doesn't fit try a smaller diçk. I can't promise mine is any better babe. I mean damn mine is just huge, it-" He boasted. flicking through the channels on the television, before i cut him off.

"What? No! I'm talking about this Christmas sweater. You know what," I said pointing towards the door," there's the fuçking door. You better pray that the good Lord doesn't push you down them stairs." I say warning him.

"Ouch. Violent little tiger. I hope the trainer tames you." He says smirking at the television. Picking up another pillows a voice other than Sunshine interrupts me in mid throw.

"Shannon , I hope you plan on picking up those pillows." Rolling my eyes, I toss another pillow over at Sunshine.

"See Mariano, she needs to be tamed." Sunshine says while cracking up. Pretending to be a tiger he raised one hand up and scratched the air. Laughing I flipped off Sunshine but Mar didn't even crack a smile. Rolling my eyes I muttered something along the lines of bitter ass dick, just mad cause he didn't get a hit last night from either girl he played.

"She can't be tamed" Mariano says flatly.

"Fuçk yourself" I mutter, "Oh wait you have."

"Shannon I deem you not test my patience today for I have little to none this morning." He warns me. Which I would not have to test it if he wasn't such a whore.

"Why don't you go find patience with last night's visitor. She would keep you warm and wet." I throw harshly at him. Sunshine holds back a loud laugh, as he leaves the room and closed the door in a hurry.

"I will not be disrespected in my own house." He growled advancing toward me. Leaping up from my position on the couch a I guarded myself like lions ready to fight. " I will not tolerate it."

"Maybe you should have thought about that before sending your own whore in my respected room." I say putting up quotes around respected.

"You don't deserve respect, by the way you treated me." He says reaching for me but I bounce back because as soon as I'm under his arms, sex and torture will come after. Lord knows one touch and I am a goner.

"Hm how about when you made me introduce a man who was ten seconds from his death. Is that not disrespectful towards me. Not only me but him. Or do I mean nothing too. All those countless night you told me sweet nothings, you liar. It was all to get in my panties. Right! So much respect there! Don't let me slow you down from whoring around." Trying to block him from reaching for me again and I ended up almost slipping on a pillow.

Capturing me a cruel smile spread across his face.

Shoot me now.

"I will show you what little tigers get for teasing a lion." He says before binding my two wrist together behind my back with his undone tie.

"Fuçk you, you corny bastard" I hissed at him.

"Oh don't worry darling.. you will." Sitting me down on the couch he sits a chair in front of me. Out of his coat pocket he shows me a small button sitting down. "You have on some special panties today and you didn't even think twice before changing this morning did you, babe." he spat out with an amount of distaste.