23. Planes

Nope. I'm not moving. I hate heights. I don't do none of that air stuff. Nope. Nope. Nope. Glancing over at Grayson he was sitting back in his seat staring down at his shoes. Well would you look at that I'm stuck with a hardbody.(It's a type of truck... but he do got a hard body 😜)

"Gray?" I mumbled out quietly. Snapping his head up to me he came back to reality.

"What, what's wrong? Why'd you call me Gray?" He said before pressing his hands to my face. Sliding one hand to my neck, he felt some more.

"Stop, you are just making me more nervous." I complained swatting his hands from my face. My heart was racing.

"I was trying to see if you were getting sick." He said before putting the other hand on the side of my neck and then sliding one onto my forehead.

"Yeah I am, sick of you." I said wishing I could get off this plane. Smirking at me, he chuckled quietly to himself.

Slitting my eyes at him, I pushed his hands away and opened my mouth to question him but I was stopped by the pilot getting on the plane.

"Good evening folks, I am Mr. Russell and I will be your flight pilot for tonight." He said smiling before retreating back to his cabin.

Giving him a tight smile, I snuck a peak at Grayson under my lashes. Catching my glance, I snapped my head away from him, earning a small laugh from him and a squeeze of my thigh. Squealing I shoved his hands away from me. Sqeezing my thighs was a dangerous matter because I'm ticklish.

Laughing he shook his head, and then looked back down on me.

"It's okay to look at me. People do it all the time." He said before laughing some more.

"I wasn't looking at you. I was just observing that pimple on your face."I lied through my teeth.

"Sure, just know I have never had acne problems ever. So I doubt there is a pimple on this face." He laughed smirking. Rolling my eyes, I checked my seat belt again. I did not want to fly out a window anytime soon, thank you very much. Grayson smiled and shook his head.

"You going to cut off the circulation from your legs." He stated as I gripped my seatbeat.

Pulling off, I felt my stomach flutter and twist. I hated heights with a passion. Finally up in the air, there was nothing but smooth sailing and plus I turned on a movie.

"Hey so if Ryan Gos-" I started to say before I was interrupted by snoring. Grayson was fast asleep and didn't seem like he was going to wake up any time soon. Gripping the remote, I flipped through music videos and short TV shows. Scrolling past Jeremiah, planes popped up and I smile evilly. Looking back over Gray, I noticed that his earphones were still in that were connected to the plane audio system. Turning on planes, I watched to see if he would wake up. At the soft volume it was at, he was probably falling into a deeper sleep.

Giggling softly I waited for J. Coles part to come on. Placing a hand over my mouth, I turned the music up real quick.

Jerking around in his seat, he ripped the earphones out of his ears. Looking around confused and angry, he finally gained sight of me laughing my tail off and glared at me. Growling he mumbled something along the lines I'm going to bite you. I mean get you.

Quickly undoing my seat belt I fell to the floor as he launched after me. Screaming I scurried away, crawling quickly down the rows of empty seats. I could hear his seatbelt pop off. Getting to my feet I dashed back to the sleeping quarter. I heard him trip over his own feet.

"You just wait!"

Diving to the other side of the bed I hid trying to calm my breathing. With my back pressed against the bed I listened to silence.