26. Oh k.

^*Shannon*^

Waking up to a quiet room was the best feeling of pride I felt in a while. It was said that who ever was your first, you have an emotional bond to forever or until You break it. You know what I say about that, fuck it. It doesn't matter if he has your heart, what matters is do you have his. And I am so sure I have Mar's. I haven't heard from him but what do I know, I haven't really opened my eyes yet.

Cracking open one tired eye, the light spills in from the window and pools across the room, coloring it in a soft golden glow. Humming I stretched my sore body. Well at least I know last night wasn't a dream. While stretching, my foot touched a cold box that sat on the edge of my bed where I normally pull the cover so I can stick one foot out.

Sitting up straight I rub my eyes making sure that they weren't fooling me. Was it a ring box, no.. that's a little big for a ring, maybe a watch? Flopping back into the pillows, I stared at the ceiling. What is in the damn box. A contract?

No.....

Sitting up once again I reached out for it and the box was heavier than it looked. Maybe a watch that weighs 10 pounds. Well not 10 pounds but heavy enough to make me question it. Opening it I saw a large golden necklace with dark blood rubies in the pattern of the necklace, a matching ring, a matching bracelet and earrings. Lifting the lid all the way off, a note fell to my lap. Opening it up, I pushed my lips into a fine line.

Shannon, I have noticed your will to keep up this silly game. But I am not in the mood to play so here is your award for a pleasurable night. Try not to be a little pest about quick sex.

Mar.

I know this nigga did not just.... Ripping the covers off me, I heard the necklace crash as it hit the ground. It should be real so it won't brake. Just wait til I see him. He is going to wish he never crossed me.

Pulling on a nice pair of yoga pants and a shirt. Swinging open the mahogany door, I marched out of room bumping right into a firm chest.

"Opff!" I mutter as I try not to loose balance. Looking up I see Gray and he doesn't look like a happy camper.

"What the hell was all that noise. I thought I had woken up when Italy was losing WW2. Or was the 1?" He mumbled trailing off. Snorting lightly, I rolled my eyes.

"Not now, Gray. I have something to straighten out." I said grinding my teeth thinking about what Mar said.

"Hey hey wait." He stops me before I can stomp off. His eyes narrow a bit scanning my face. Giving up a lopsided grin claims his face. "Did you throw that stuff out of boss's window?"

A slowly smirk slid over my face. "Yes I do and I am not going to fix any of it." I said crossing my arms. He chuckled lightly and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Your brother is in there sleep." he said smiling.

"Really?" I asked rushing to living room.

"Yeah just be careful, He had a rough ride here so yeah." He mumbles as we look at my brother. His eyebrows were knitted in a frowning fashion. He has always slept like he was angry. But I will get back to him later. Looking up a Gray, I sent him a small smile.

"Well go take care of business." He says before walking into the kitchen.

***
I knock politely as I can smiling at the guards and shit. He beckons me in and I walk in and the doors close behind me. He still hadn't looked up.

"Well bitçh, since when did anyone announce you were the king? I did not ask for none of em gifts." I said calmly and his head snapped up in anger.

"King, I am not sure what you are poking at but I will not have my stuff thrown out a window in the middle of the courtyard. Good day." He spoke before turning his attention back to his paper work.

Anger blossomed in my chest and I clenched my teeth. I marched up to his desk and ripped his pen out his hand and trashed the floor with those papers that were on his desk. Standing up abruptly he reached out to grab my shirt but I was too far back.

"YOU will pay attention to me when I speaking to you. I don't give two shits if that was important, I am important too. Now you have gone too far. All this back in and forth about me being with you and loving you and then you don't want it. How about you figure out yourself and don't TREAT ME LIKE A DAMN SLAVE. Like gifts were supposed to make me a happy like all the the little sleazy women you had up in here in the past. Don't give me that 'I am fucked up'. Nigga I can't be bought happiness, and I am not one of your business clients to treat how ever the fuck you want to. AND LAST TIME I CHECKED there is not ring on this finger so I don't owe you shit.-" I was cut off by him moving around the desk. Quickly he walked me back to the door and did not stop until I was pressed firmly into the door. His hands sliding up and down my waist.

"You sure have a lot to say." He said huskily , while pinning me against the door. Turning my head away, I pursed my lips.

"Oh suck a motherfucking dick." I muttered trying to ignore his hands that have found their way to my hips.

"Have you thought about me and my feelings?" He said staring dead at me.

"Fuçk your feelings bitch. You don't care about mine." I said harshly.

"Now it's your turn to listen, Shannon I know that I haven't been the most understanding man, but I have my reasons. It's different growing up on the streets of Italy. It may be flowers and shit to you here but its not. You don't live treating people as heart held values. You can't let anyone know you weakness. It was a silent rule we all learned we boss's wife died. She had been taken from him and beaten, raped, slaughtered and then they sent us a piece of her body every 4 days. We are hated men and we work for the illegal markets around the world. I couldn't tell you that I love you back at the states. I couldn't live with myself if I had been careless and let you be captured. And excuse my drunk behaviors." he said moving his fingers up and down my waist and hips.

"Well I don't give a damn. If you think you that story is going to let you treat me like pure crap you are dumber than you look. You don't get to spit out some lame excuse and then fuck me on your desk over there. I am not bitter, I'm mad as hell." I mutter before pushing his head back with the palm of my hand. Walking back from me his face was a unhealthy mix of shit. He stopped only a few inches away from me but his eye contact never wavered.

"Shannon." he said dangerously cold. His resolve was breaking and I knew it.

I turned my heel and headed for the door, I don't have time for this fuckery. As soon as my hand was on the door, I was lifted in the air and my back met the cold stone door. Getting my vision back in full focus, I am given the view of a broken Mariano on his knees grabbing my waist. Hot salty tear, stained his face and his lower lip trembled as he mumble in Italian. Growling I tugged on his hair, pulling him from his knees.

"STOP your goddamn blubbering, You didn't care about how hard I cried for you. You didn't so much give me a damn glance over the shoulder. So stop this crying, Now you know. Loving someone isn't treating them any ole kinda way. And if you cant get your act together, you might as well go fuck that bitch that loves you so much." I hissed before walk out his office.

°°°°°°°°°

Oh jesus. I'm sorry that took a month. I went brain dead. I have a pageant and then babysitting and all that stuff but I'm okay.

Tell hoe you feel about this chapter.

- Mer🔱