15. History

*Sunshine rn* ~wipes sweat~

Dayyyyyummmm boy.

6 years ago.

"Now Shannon, I have someone to take care of you and the twins while me and your dad are gone. He isn't too much older so be nice. Please don't be mean." Mom said rushing around the room. Cleaning any and everything but nothing was dirty. Now she was just ranting. I could feel her worry.

"Momma I'm not going to be mean." I sigh putting my pillows on the bed. "Mom the room is clean."

"Oh child I know. I'm just going to miss you guys."

The lone tear slowly travel down her cheek. Rolling her lips in she stopped everything and looked at me. Wrapping her arms around me, I hugged back.

"Momma?" I said hugging her." You aren't leaving for good." Right? She was crying like she'd be gone for good. But I had be strong for her even though my waterline got alittle blurry.

"Hm. No I would never leave for good. I would miss my babies too much." She said holding my face in her hands. "God I remember when you had just learned how to walk when the twins where on the way. That night when you got to see them I just... it was... my heart got heavy. You know like when I tickle you."

"Momma!" I squealed as she tickled me.

"It made me so happy. I love you. You know that right?" She said as she sat on the floor. Crossing her legs she sat me in the middle.

"Yes. And I love you." I said smiling. Humming she wrapped her arms around me and rocked me. I live for these moments. When Mom comes home and babies me. But now she is leaving again.

Walking in my dad smiled.

"So is this the love fest. If so why wasn't I told." My mother laughing.

Right when she opened her mouth the doorbell rang. Looking between them, they began to move.

"Well I guess it's time to meet Mar." She said standing up with me. Mar?
Walking to the door I stood far back behind my parents. As they opened the door a young guy stood there. Suddenly I tried to get out of eye site but me being me, I tripped landing flat on my butt. Looking up they all seem to be engaged into conversation but I saw his eyes on me.

Standing up stiffly I began to walk away from his humorous stare, but as if the heavens turned on me, my mom called me.

"I'm right here mom." I said wishing I could disappear. Smiling he kept his eyes on me. The stare was so intruding I forced myself to look elsewhere. C 'mon mom you couldn't get a nerd who looked more like math homework than the models for Calvin Klein.

"Hi" I said glancing up at him.

"Hey, I'm Mariano but you can call me Mar." He said sticking his hand out.

"Oh uh Shannon. I'm Shannon." I say before slipping my hand in his.

"Well come on Mar, we will show you to your room." Walking away he finally let go of my hand. Winking at me he walked off.

Well this will but interesting.

***********************
"Shannon, Ethan and Ella! Food is ready." Mar says as I try to push Ethan's face to the ground.

"You won't win this."Ethan yells thrashing beneath me.

"Yes I will. This will teach you that girls can throw a quick beating" I say trying to stop him from thrashing.

"Guys I said... what in the world?" Mar says walking through the entrance of the room.

"Ethan doesn't think women have will power." I say as Mar pulls me from him.