Waking up it was going at 10 in the morning when she heard Chloe crying, Cameron had her in her arms rocking her but she wasn't calming down ..

"Here, she want you !!" He said handing her to Yas .. but with how heavy she was sleeping and how relaxed she felt she remembered she had took those pills and couldn't breastfeed her ..

"Shit !!" She sighed

"What ?" He asked

Shaking her head Yasmine got up and went downstairs, fixing her some formula she prayed the entire time that she would this one time take the bottle .. placing it in her mouth Chloe started eating ..

"Thank God !!" She whispered to herself "Mommy sorry Chlo !!" Kissing her forehead Yasmine started rocking her ..

"Sorry for what ?" Cam asked

"Nothing !!" Yas replied looking up at him ..

Walking closer to her "We need to talk !!" He said "Why you giving her a bottle ?" He asked, glancing over at the counter he saw the container of formula sitting out ..

"Why you givin that to her ?" He asked frowning up ..

His mom had boosted his head up on her breastfeeding so that's all he wanted her to give Chloe was breastmilk ..

"I can't feed her right now !!" She said rolling her eyes

"Why not ?" He asked

"I just took some medicine !!" Only speaking half of the truth Yas glanced at him ..

Pausing, Cam stared at her "Khalil is missing aight, we don't know what happened !! He just went missing !!" He said staring her in the eyes ..

"Ok !!" Nodding, Yas walked by Cameron and went upstairs .. once she was back to sleep she laid her down and went searching for Cameron .. The pills had her feeling herself, and she wanted him to feel her too .. Finding him downstairs on the couch she straddled him and started kissing on his neck ..

Unzipping his pants, she got on her knees positioning herself in front of him .. Pulling her hair back she looked up at Cameron before she began .. Seeing the glaze in her eyes, he sat up looking her dead in the eyes ..

"What kind of medicine you take Yas ?" He asked

Rolling her eyes she sucked her teeth "Ibuprofen !!" She said

"You took some hydro's ?" Already knowing the answer he waited for her to admit it ..

Sighing, she got up off of her knees "I'm fuckin stressed Cam !!"

Frowning at her, he was pissed .. More so on his daughters behalf, he thought what she did was real selfish ..

"What if she wouldn't have took that bottle Yas ?" He asked raising his voice

"But she did, it was a mistake Cam .. ok !!" She replied pouting ..

"I swear you askin for it !!" Getting up Cameron headed for the kitchen

"Don't get mad, because I'm doing the exact shit you used to make me do Cameron !! Be mad at your damn self !!" She yelled

Cameron kept walking, ignoring her ..

"If you weren't out fucking my bestfriend, and at home with us that would've never happened !!" She said

Not being able to ignore that last bit Cameron walked back into the room .. "What ?" He asked ..

"You heard me .. I know you was fuckin Krystal !! The question is did you make her or did she do it willingly ?!" Shrugging her shoulders Yas was pissed ..

Cameron stared back at her with his piercing eyes, both of them pissed at each other .. breaking the silence Yas stood up ..

"My bestfriend Cam ?" She asked

Sighing, he rubbed his beard "Yas, I don't even know why I gotta explain this shit to you .. but for my daughter I will, that girl ain't shit to me !! The only two people I'm concerned about is my daughter and you !!" Walking closer to her she backed away ..

"That's no excuse Cam, you were to leave her alone !!" She yelled, wanting to cry she didn't ..

"They got her around the time, I was in jail Yas !! It is what it is !!" Cameron obviously didn't give a damn, staring into his eyes Yasmine realized she only got lucky .. she could've easily been just another hoe to him ..

Sitting down, she rested her head in her palms while she thought to herself .. "You knew how much she meant to me, you fucked her anyway !!" She whispered almost to herself ..

"You wasn't suppose to find out about it either !!" Sitting down, Cameron stared at her ..

Lifting her head up she sighed, "You're not quitting anytime soon are you ?" She asked

Shaking his head no Cameron was in love with the money ..

Nodding, Yas thought some more "What about Chloe ?"

"When Chloe finally able to understand I'll be done !!" He replied

"Well, I can't do us !! Cameron, this is too much !! As soon as I thought there was hope you let me down all over again !!" Yasmine was calm, but she knew they needed to have the conversation for their daughters sake ..

This wasn't what Cameron had planned, when he got Yasmine pregnant he wanted everything to go back to the way they were .. He didn't realize how much Chloe would change the way he viewed her mother .. He didn't want to hurt her anymore, and he didn't want Chloe to think he didn't love her .. because even though he hadn't told Yasmine he loved her .. he still did !!

"What you wanna do Yas ?" He asked

"You be her dad, and I'll be her mom .. we can be friends !!" For the first time in a while Yasmine broke down in front of him .. She was disappointed but she was doing what she needed to do ..

Watching her, Cameron wanted whatever would finally make her happy even if that meant going their separate ways ..

"I'm sorry Yas !!"Walking over to her he gave her a hug .. laying across his chest she fell asleep thinking of everything he had ever done to her .. and at that moment she just forgave him, her once enemy was now her bestfriend !!

_________________________________________________________________________________

END