-11-

From the moment Yasmine's Louboutin's hit the bottom stair she had niggas checkin for her from across the room !! Even though her focus was on nobody but Cameron, he even peeped out that she had lurkers .. Hearing the music she couldn't control her body as she grabbed Cameron's hand as she turned around grinding up on him, he watched as she bent over in front of him bracing herself putting her hands on her knees she began moving her waist like a pro .. Licking his lips he couldn't help visualizing him fucking her from behind .. Turning back around she wrapped her arms around his neck looking him in the eyes ..

"Here, take you another shot !!" He said pulling a glass off of one of the trays the girls were serving around the room

Yasmine grabbed it out of his hand throwing it back like she hadn't just had her first shot less than 20 minutes ago ..

"Now go have fun !!" He said letting go of her

Smiling at him she backed away from him as she let the music take control once again, Not long after she had all eyes on her as she danced, she took whatever was offered to her.. Xanax, ecstasy, and alcohol .. She didn't care what kind, she was downing it all ..

Feeling someone's arms around her she continued to dance, she didn't even know who it was but she was having so much fun to the point she really didn't care .. Turning around she noticed the guy was good looking, he was just about as fucked up as her .. Kissing her neck he lead her out of the room until they were in one of Cameron's guest bedrooms downstairs ..

The guy wasted no time as he unbuckled his belt, watching him Yasmine smile .. She was so high she wasn't even thinking straight .. Laying across her pulling her bra slightly down the guy sucked her nipples as she moaned .. Even though she was enjoying herself her high was short lived as Cameron busted in the door yanking the guy off of her .. Punching him in the face then pushing him out of the room, she could tell Cam was pissed as she pulled her bra back up and stood up ..

Walking straight up to her Cam slapped her to the floor. Drunk, the real Yasmine came out as she got up slapping him back ..

Cameron looked at her as if she had lost her mind as he grabbed her by the neck pinning her down on to the bed "Be real careful Yasmine !! If you want to be treated like a hoe, I'll give you what you asking for !!" He said as he let her go

Out of breath Yasmine sat up and crawled to the top of the bed trying to get away from him ..

"You don't go no fuckin where with no damn body without telling me !! Fuck up if you want to !!" He yelled

"I didn't fuck him !!" She yelled back

"Yeah, lucky for you you didn't .. Get your ass up !!" Cameron yanked her off of the bed

Horrified Yasmine backed away into the corner away from him, Sighing Cameron walked over to her ..

"Come on Yas !!" He said again

"I'm sorry Cam !!" She yelled

Getting right in her face Cam kissed her "You good Yas, go back out !!"

Walking back out she looked around as she walked out .. Her high was starting to settle and she felt exposed all of a sudden, folding her arms over her chest .. she turned around looking at Cameron

"Let's go back upstairs !!" She said

Smiling Cameron looked around "We will in a minute, let me introduce you to a few people !!" He said as he handed her his cup, and guided her into the kitchen

Finishing off the last of his drink Yas could feel her high reigniting .. She didn't know what was coming over her but she loved how relaxed she was ..

Standing around the bar were a few men, loud, drunk, smoking, and drinking !! Unlike the rest of the niggas there they actually looked more put together, a lot like Cameron you could look at them and tell they had money ..

"Aye, Yasmine this Chris, Tony, Khalil, Jason, & Anthony .. Ya'll this Yasmine !!" He smiled looking down at her proudly

"What's good ma, you want a shot ?" Khalil asked stepping forward as the others eyed her .. They were all good looking men, but Yas wasn't interested .. she was only concerned with healing the new ache that she was craving so bad ..

Looking back at Cameron she bit her lip as he nodded in approval .. Taking the shot out of his hand she took it to the head, frowning she sat the glass back down ..

"Nice to meet ya'll !!" She responded

Grabbing her hand pulling her closer to him Chris wrapped his arms around her waist as she quickly pulled back away from him .. "Relax !!" He said holding the blunt up to Yasmine's lips "That nigga ain't goin nowhere !!" Laughing he looked back at Cameron and winked "Let's have some fun baby girl !!"

Taking her into a backroom Chris closed the door as Yasmine looked back at him with the blunt still in her hand "What are you doin ? Cam said --" Cutting her off Chris held his hand up ..

"We just kickin it .. relax !!" He replied looking her up and down "Sit down !!" Pointing to the couch Chris broke out another bottle of liquor .. pouring them both a shot he sat it down in front of her and sat beside her as she inhaled the blunt some more ...

"You enjoying yourself ?" Chris asked gripping her thigh

Nodding Yasmine gave the blunt back to him as she leaned back resting her head on the couch .. "I don't feel good !!" She replied as she tried to stand up only for Chris to pull her back down "You just high ma, relax !!" He was now pulling her panty's to the side, massaging her clit ..

Moaning Yas couldn't stop him, she had tried more than once only for him to push her back down .. so instead she opened her legs and let him take control, getting down on his knees he buried his face in between her legs !! Holding her legs open for him she looked down at him eating her out, after she came in his mouth he got up licking his lips .. but Yasmine still had lust in her eyes .. The stronger her high got the more and more she lost control ..

Her orgasm had started what felt like a chain reaction, all of the pills she had taken were now in full affect .. Hearing the door open she heard Cameron and somebody else's voice .. She watched as Cameron picked her up off of the couch and laid her on the bed .. Staring up at the ceiling she was still feeling nice, staring at Cameron as he climbed on top of her she couldn't help but to smile as he placed a kiss on her lips then her neck .. then she heard him say ..

"I'm first !!"

*********************************************************************************************

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE

THANKS