-35-

Sitting in bed with her feet elevated Yasmine contemplated on whether or not she was making the right decision, more than anything she was craving the taste of the pills Cameron used to give her. They were like medicine that kept her sane, and now without them she didn't know how to deal with everything going on around her .. And with the girls gone for the weekend, she had nothing or nobody to keep her mind busy .. Then her phone started ringing, noticing it was a unknown number Yas knew it just might be Cam ..

Reluctant, she went ahead and pressed the answer key .. Placing the phone to her ear, Yasmine squeezed her eyes tight holding her breath until she heard his voice. Sending chills down her spine his voice still made her feel some type of way ..

"Yas !!"

Not saying anything, she thought about hanging up but she wanted to get everything out in the open .. "Yeah !!" Sighing, she let out the breath she was holding ..

"I wanna see you !!" She hadn't heard his voice in so long but it still made her nervous ..

Shaking her head Yasmine sat up in bed kicking her legs over the side, "I don't know Cameron !!" Running her hands through her hair she looked around the room as if she expected him to be somewhere inside the house, secretly spying on her ..

"Why you don't know ?" He asked

Sucking her teeth, "You know why Cam !!"

Hearing him sigh on the other end, she didn't know where his head was .. but that was the whole point of everything she was doing .. she wanted to know where he was in life for their daughters sake ..

"Your daughter deserves better from you Cameron !!" Her voice shaky, she was hoping to get through to him ..

Cameron didn't say anything, but she knew he was still there hearing him breathe through the phone ..

"I know, you tried to get me pregnant !! So, if you plan on being in her life .. I'm giving you the opportunity !! But you'll have to change !!" She said ..

Hearing a light laugh from Cameron, she rolled her eyes "Change how Yas ?" He finally spoke up

"Would you want someone to treat our daughter the way you treated me ?" She asked slightly raising her voice

"She don't got shit to do with me and you !!" He replied

"Whatever Cam, my daughter will grow up thinking it's ok for men to treat women any kind of way if she grows up paying attention to me and your relationship !! And I refuse to let that happen, now .. we have approximately 2 and a half to three months until she gets here .. I refuse to argue with you and I refuse to crawl back to you if your not gonna work with me !! So if you wanna see your daughter .. get with the program !!" Hanging up, Yasmine sighed .. The baby was starting to react to her sudden mood change .. and that was exactly what she was trying to avoid ..

Calling back, Cameron's number popped up across the screen .. Denying the call, she saved his number and sat her phone back down on the nightstand .. Hearing it vibrate, she knew he probably had sent her a text message but she ignored it. Going into the bathroom, she ran her a hot bath ..

Letting her body soak, she sat back and closed her eyes .. She was planning on moving again !! She didn't want Daniel to know where she stayed, as bad as he had fought to get her just to manipulate her the same way Cameron did didn't sit right with her .. Apart of her wanted to get Cameron off just to get back at him .. and apart of her wanted him out simply because he was the closest thing to love she had actually ever had !!

_____________________________________________________________________

"Mama, where she at ?" Cameron asked dialing Yasmine's number for the 11th time ..

"I'm not telling you Cameron, I actually agree with Yas .. and until you fix yourself and stop treating her like she's your property I won't tell you !!" She replied sitting across from him with her legs crossed .. Linda had a smirk on her face ..

Rubbing his beard, Cameron was getting aggravated .. "She's pregnant, she needs to be here with me !!" He had anger in his eyes, and that was the exact reason Linda wasn't ready to give Yasmine up

"What has she done to you that has you so damn mad Cam ?!" Throwing up her hands, Linda couldn't understand

Glaring at her Cameron sighed, but he didn't say anything ..

"See, you can't even answer !! You're just mad because she's not giving in to you and you need to cut it out Cameron .. I know this lifestyle is how your father raised you to be .. but baby it's not right .. and I should've been told you that !! You should have never even been introduced to the shit in the first place !!" She said standing up .. "In a few months, you two will be welcoming a baby girl, and Yasmine is serious .. she's not gonna give in to your bullshit Cameron !! So work on yourself instead of trying to find her !!" Grabbing her purse Linda stared at her son, hoping she was getting through to him ..

"Think of it this way .. 20 years from now, when your daughter is falling in love for the first time !! And she's thinking, I want a man just like my daddy .. Will that be good or bad ?" She asked

Scrolling through his phone, Cameron seemed unbothered but she knew he was listening ..

"Get it together Cameron, or you'll never see her or your daughter !!"

Looking up at his mom, Cameron smirked .. "So, you not gonna tell me where she is ?" He asked again ..

"Nope !!" Walking out of his office Linda slammed the door ..

_____________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT AND VOTE

PLEASE AND THANKS