-29-

Just in case you're having De'javu .. I posted this chapter earlier but wattpad posted my first revision instead of my last one so I had to unpublish it .. This version is different, the ending is different .. I ended up having to delete the entire chapter and do it over .. so in case your votes and comments are missing .. that's why !! So comment, and vote .. Please, and thank you .. Sorry for the confusion !!

Driving around with Cameron, Yasmine's mind was everywhere .. As he made his stops around town she sat quietly in the passenger side eating her emotions away !! It was getting dark when Yas realized they were in her old neighborhood, taking a look around she noticed she really wasn't missing much .. Matter of fact it looked about the same as it had the day she left, catching her reminiscing Cameron broke her thoughts ..

"You miss it ?" He asked letting his seat back as he rolled a blunt on top of a old CD case ..

Smirking Yasmine looked around again "Not really, I definitely don't miss I-hop, or that apartment .. And considering I barely even got out the house there's nothing for me to miss about the neighborhood !! So, no .. I really don't !!" Shaking her head Yasmine continued her game of Candy Crush on her I-pad ..

"In a couple days, we gonna be headin out the country for a bit !!" Looking at Yas, he waited for a reaction but she just continued to look at him .. "Over the past few weeks you've been on my good side, so if I can trust you enough .. I could use your assistance with somethin !!" He said sealing the blunt ..

"With ?" Yas asked, her voice low ..

"I'm gonna be gone, a lot while I'm there .. and I would need somebody at the hotel, at all times !! Making sure everything running smoothly .." He replied dusting the left over residue out of his lap ..

Finally breaking her daze Yasmine turned her attention elsewhere as she gave his offer a thought ..

"If you don't wanna do it, I'll have Jason stay behind and do it !!" He said looking her up and down ..

The thought of Jason being around her more than Cameron annoyed her, almost immediately after the words left Cameron's lips Yasmine began nodding her head in agreement .. "I'll do it !!" She said rolling her eyes at the thought of Jason staying behind flirting with her the entire time ..

"You sure ? I don't need no shit out of you Yasmine !!" Cameron placed the blunt in between his lips as he lit it ..

"I'll do it !!" She said again assuring him ..

Smiling, Cameron placed his hand in her lap massaging her thigh .."Good !! We'll be gone only a few days .. " He said lighting his blunt

"And the girls.." Yas mentioned them, because she had never been away from them that long or that far away ..

"They'll be straight .. It's only a few days !!" Inhaling and exhaling he blew the smoke at Yas then laughed ..

Rolling her eyes she still had a attitude with him when it came to drugs, and alcohol .. It's like he got her addicted then took it all away .. "If you're not gonna let me smoke it, then keep it to yourself !!" She smirked as he kept teasing her ..

Lifting up her dress, she shifted in her seat so that her back was against the passenger door "Let the windows up !!" Yas said as she slid her panty's to the side giving Cameron a full view of her pussy .. Taking a swallow from his cup the vodka burned her throat but she loved it ..

Doing as he was told Cameron never took his eyes off of the prize between her legs as he started the truck and let the windows up .. Reaching for his blunt, Yas massaged her clit as he stared her down .. Handing her the blunt Cam exhaled the last of the smoke he held in his lungs ..

"What's wrong ?" Yas asked as she inhaled, "Acting like you ain't never seen pussy before !!" Smirking, she took advantage of his cup filled with vodka taking another gulp .. she slid two fingers inside of her as she closed her eyes and leaned her head against the window in satisfaction ..

Moving her hips in a circular motion as she pumped her fingers in and out, she massaged her clit with her thumb .. Cameron licked his lips at the sight of her, he loved how freaky she had become .. it was like having his own porn star, he had molded her into exactly who he wanted her to be ..

Putting the cup down she took another hit of the blunt.. Yas opened her eyes staring Cam down as she worked her fingers, Imagining it was him instead .. Pulling her fingers out she exhaled the smoke then smiled as she brought them to her lips sucking her juices off .. "Your turn daddy !!" Yas smirked as she grabbed his hand placing it in between her legs ..

Smiling, Cameron wanted to do more than just finger fuck .. but his fantasy was short lived as they both heard a banging on the window, Yas seen the dark skinned chick she had seen the night Cameron had pulled a gun out on the fat Cuban guy .. Quickly closing her legs, Cam sighed as he let the window down ..

"What ?!" He asked sounding annoyed

"Let me in !!" The girl said as she looked behind her ..

Yasmine rolled her eyes and took another shot of Cam's drink as he popped the locks letting her in .. "I just got my period !!" She sighed as she got in ..

"How ?!" Cameron asked

He knew the depo shot is what kept them from coming on their period, that was one of the main reasons he chose that form of birth control .. "I don't know !!" The girl said as Yas glared at her from the front seat .. The liquor had her feeling some type of way ..

The look on Cam's face showed he was pissed, he had a reason for everything he did .. and he hated for fuck ups like that to mess with his money ..

"Here !!" Handing the girl 20 dollars "It's store right down the fuckin street .. get what the hell you need and go back !!" He replied angrily

Looking back at the girl, Yasmine could tell she didn't expect what he was saying as she grabbed the money from him ..

Hesitant Yasmine still spoke up "Cam, she's on her period !!" She said softly feeling sorry for the girl ..

"Her mouth and ass ain't bleeding is it ?!" He asked glancing at Yas

Sighing, her and the girl looked at each other ..

"What the fuck you waitin on ? Get out !!" He yelled

Getting out the girl walked down the street to the store ..

"And let me tell you somethin," Turning his attention to Yasmine "Don't ever do that shit in front of one of them bitches again .. you hear me ?!" He asked glaring at her

Nodding, Yas knew she had stepped out of her boundaries but she felt like she needed to say somethin ..

"You'd make a whole lot more money if you were more understanding !!" She spoke again

Glaring at her Yas spoke up again before he went off "I don't mean any disrespect Cam, it's just that .. girls would be more willing to stay and make you happy if they felt like you cared .. You're treating them like trash !!" She explained "They already half low-self esteem, the last thing they need is for you to tear them down more, give them hope and they will stay !!" Deciding to shut up Yas folded her arms across her chest and propped her feet up on the dash as Cam purposely ignored her going through his phone

After a couple few minutes he sat the phone down, He still looked angry .. "Now where were we ?" Cam asked as he locked the doors again ..

***********************************************************************

COMMENT AND VOTE

PLEASE AND THANK YOU