-24-

Take a brief moment to herself Yasmine closed her eyes and just breathed !! The only time she was able to put herself in the mood to have sex with anyone other than Cameron was to get drunk, or high !! Quickly getting out of bed she headed downstairs, she wanted to put something on her stomach because before she left she planned on being intoxicated !! Even though she remembered Daniel being a gentlemen, his intentions couldn't have been too pure if he was willing to buy her ..

"Cam !!" Yasmine yelled walking to his office, but he wasn't there .. "Cameron !!" She yelled again as she walked through the house ..

Realizing he wasn't there she went back into the kitchen, wanting something quick she just made her a bowl of noodles, popping them in the microwave she opened the drawer for a spoon, then a thought popped into her head .. Looking behind her one last time she checked the other drawer .. and just like she thought there were knives inside, of all lengths and kinds !! Pulling the sharpest one she seen out, she jogged upstairs into their bedroom and hid it on her side of the bed underneath the mattress .. Running back downstairs she grabbed her bowl out of the microwave and sat at the kitchen counter .. Just like clockwork she heard the front door close, knowing it was Cameron .. she began to season her noodles, acting as natural as possible ..

Instead of coming her way she heard him jog his way upstairs, letting out a sigh of relief she ate in silence .. Once she was done she walked straight over to Cam's liquor collection, he had everything, from white, to brown .. Picking up the bottle of Grey goose she grabbed a glass and headed upstairs with it ..

Chuckling Cameron noticed the bottle in her hand as she sat it down on the dresser and poured her a drink, "I already picked out what you're gonna wear !!" He said pointing to the dress he had laid on the couch ..

Glancing at it she took a shot of grey goose to the head before walking over to it .. Picking it up she examined it as Cameron made his way over to her, kissing her neck from behind he slid his one hand underneath her t-shirt resting it on her hip, and the other and held out in front of her .. in his hand was two white pills ..

"They'll help you relax !!" Kissing her cheek he tried to calm her nerves ..

Yasmine took them out of his hand popping them in her mouth, swallowing them dry ..

"Now get dressed !! We leaving in 15 minutes !!" He replied before walking out of the room, once he disappeared around the corner she quickly poured her another shot taking it to the head ..

Dressed in a beige Givenchy dress, with the matching beige ankle strapped Givenchy heels, she pressed her hair down quickly as she could .. She could feel the liquor taking over, as well as the pills .. They were the only way she would be able to get through the whole ordeal without causing a scene ..

Walking in Cameron licked his lips as Yas put the finishing touches on her hair .. Forcefully pushing her down so that she was bending over the dresser he knocked the flat irons out of her hand .. Watching him in the mirror Yasmine stared at him as he raised her dress up, and pulled her panty's to the side ..

"I'mma warn you one more time Yas !!" Sliding two fingers into her pussy he slid them in and out while making eye contact with her in the mirror .. "Don't try no slick shit tonight !! You're well aware of what I'm capable of now .. so don't fuckin try me !!" He said as he pulled his fingers out sucking her juices off of his fingers ..

Nodding, Yasmine knew better "I know Cam !!" She sighed as she turned around to face him ..

"Well let's go !!" He replied pulling her along by her waist ..

Already feeling empty as hell inside the liquor just added on to her numbness, she didn't feel a thing, she wasn't scared, she wasn't mad, and she wasn't happy about it neither .. She was just ready to get it over with ..

Once at the hotel, Cameron walked her to Daniel's room, pushing her into the door he grabbed her face forcing her to look up at him ..

"Put a fuckin smile on your face, this nigga paid allot of money for you so perk the fuck up !!" He said right before the door swung open ..

Turning around Yasmine watched as he lusted her with his eyes, walking past him she ignored the look he was giving her as she sat on the bed .. She watched from a distance as they spoke to each other ..Kicking her heels off Yasmine was starting to feel herself just as she had did earlier that night, hearing the door shut she looked up to see Daniel watching her ..

Sliding her dress off, her eyes never left his as she got naked ..

"So is this what you meant when you said you didn't have a minute ?" He asked sitting down on the couch

Sighing Yasmine wasn't in the mood to explain shit to him, she just wanted to fuck and go their separate ways .. "It doesn't matter, I'm here now !!" She replied walking over to the bed and sitting on it ..

Looking back at her Daniel chuckled, "Can we talk for a minute ?" He asked

"Talk about what ?" Folding her arms she was starting to become agitated

"What the hell are you doing here ? You're beautiful, you shouldn't be in this profession !!" Standing up he eyed her curves from a far

Laughing, Yasmine really wasn't in the mood .. "You didn't say all of this when you were fucking me earlier !!" She replied still laughing

If she was sober she would've been cursing him out rather than laughing, but liquor was known to bring out her goofy side ..

"Wow !!" Daniel smiled "I'm not used to .. this !!" He admitted

Shaking her head Yasmine laughed some more as she spread her legs "Just come finish what you started, you paid for it right ?!" She asked licking her lips ..

Ignoring her Daniel asked his own question "You want out ?" He asked with a straight face

"Out of what ?!" She asked closing her legs

"Out of this !!" He replied

Laughing Yasmine could tell this guy wasn't aware of who the fuck Cameron was "Don't you think I've tried that !!" She said standing up making her way towards him

"Cameron, is .." Turning her head she thought of what word she wanted to use "He's a professional, the police are on his payroll, he has people that will find me, and on top of that he has full custody of my two little sisters !! And If I up and disappear on him, he'll have them moved .. again !! Somewhere where I'll never find them and I'm not taking that risk, I'm not doing anything without them !!" She said picking up a bottle of Ciroc from the bar ..

"Well, what if I find out where they are ?" He asked .. "I can get you and them out of this !!" He replied

Glaring at him Yasmine sighed "What is it you do Daniel ?" She asked taking the bottle to the head ..

"I'm starting my residency, Doctor !!" He smiled

Nodding, Yasmine was starting to understand "Well, you don't know Cameron, you don't have a hint of what he's capable of .. He'll kill you, and he'll destroy me !!" She replied walking closer to him .. "You can't help me !!" She whispered

Staring into her glazed eyes he could tell she was intoxicated, and not just with alcohol "He has you on drugs ?" He asked

"Nope !!" She replied taking another shot of Ciroc "Xanax, and ecstasy .. they're not drugs .. they're my best fucking friends !!" She said bursting out with laughter ..

Shaking his head Daniel smiled "This isn't you Yasmine, I know it's not .. let me help you .. all I'm asking is that you give me a chance !!" He smiled

Chuckling Yasmine sat down "So you want me to leave him, so I can be with you ?" She asked shaking her head no .. "No, thank you !! I'll stay in the prison I'm already in !!"

"Whatever you wanna do Yasmine, just let me help you !!" He begged ..

Praying Cameron wasn't outside listening to them Yas sighed, "We'll talk about this later !!" She whispered "For now, just come fuck me !!"

***************************************************************************

COMMENT AND VOTE

THANKS