47: Betrayel.

Shayaan's POV :-

"Shayaan I'm tired!" James panted and I chuckled in response. We were running behind Haniya, holding her stuff which she bought. Her own hands were also occupied with all those shopping bags of different brands. She is not a shopping freak but she is a girl. She was out for shopping after a long time so I get it.

God knows how do people survive with shopoholic wives.

"After running around the entire mall and checking loads of dresses and shoes she is still not done yet" I spoke in a whisper as not to let my voice reach her ears because I'll be grounded otherwise. I shook my head letting out a huff of breath.

"Haniya please girl I need a break and I'm starving. My stomach needs food. Lets sit somewhere and eat something" James pleaded poking Haniya's shoulder.

"Look at you. What will you do when you will have to go with Selena? She loves shopping" Haniya turned as she narrowed her eyes at him and he groaned.

"Don't freak me out already!" He stated and we both laughed.

"There is a cafe at the groud floor. Come on lets feed our starving friend. I don't want to be blamed for his death" Haniya said looking at me and I nodded.

"Thank God!" James mouthed as we now took the elevator to the ground floor. Reaching there we went directly to the cafe and took our table. It was a little crowded because it was quite famous in here.

After giving our order we waited for it to arrive. In the process I took a tour of the place and my eyes caught something--- something I never imagined to see.

Wasn't she in her hometown? Maybe I'm just being mistaken. Even if she is here why would she be with a guy? No its not her Shayaan. She can't be this girl.

"Shayaan? What the hell did I just see?" Haniya came closer and whispered to me. Her expressions were a sort of horrific and angry.

"Is it really Selena?" I asked looking behind James, to the table where she was sitting with a guy, laughing and all cheesily attracted.

"Yes!" She confirmed and for a moment I couldn't possess the sight infront of me.

"Did he just kiss her on her cheek? Why on Earth she didn't stop him!" I cursed with my mouth wide open. She was not even shocked instead she passed him a toothy grin.

She is in a relationship with James. How can she go this way? Yeah he told me that she has been avoiding him but this is just unbelieveable. I never expected anything like this from her.

"What are you guys whispering? I'm your best friend, how can you abonden me like this?" James asked digging in our conversation.

"Nothing man! Finally our coffee arrived" I tried to change my expressions as now the waiter placed our cups and muffins on the table. I mentally thanked the waiter for coming. I didn't want James to see the girl he love cheating on him.

"Finally!" He looked at the muffins with a dreamy look. I felt a knot in my heart as my eyes again caught Selena.

As I looked at Haniya I mentally prepared myself for what was about to come.

"What are you staring at?" He knitted his eyebrows in confusion.

"Me? Uhh....." Haniya stuttered looking at him and he was all ready to turn.

Don't turn around. Don't turn around please!

His face became flat as he saw the scene infront of him. For a moment he went stiff and emotionless. Soon his emotionless face transformed into an angry one as he clenched his jaw and got up now walking towards them.