18: Everything Is Not The Same As It Seems Like..

Selena's POV:-

I was in my room chatting with Haniya when my phone buzzed and I picked it up.

"Selena! Will you come to the cafe nearby." James asked.

"But why at this late hour of night?" I said realizing its not the correct time to hangout.

"You know how Shayaan is babe!!" He replied helplessly. He just cant say a No to Shayaan. Afterall they are Besties!!

My dear poor James!!

"Ohhhhhh Allright Allright. I am also bringing Haniya." I replied and we hung up.

It took me a little time to make her agree to come with us.

We took the permission from the guardian of the hostel and luckily she agreed.

Reaching at the cafe we directly went to the table where Shayaan and James were sitting. There were not so many people around.

"Hi. finally you arrived" Shayaan passed a smile at me and suddenly saw Haniya at my back.

"Hello bookworm" he winked and Haniya made a *don't call me that* face but didn't say anything instead she waved her hand in Shayaan's direction.

We settled down and booked our orders.

"Guys! I have something to tell you and its serious" Shayaan said almost in a whisper and everyones' expressions changed.

Shayaan is serious?? Ok!!

"And whats that??" We all spoke in unision. I guess everyone is equally eager to listen.

"So I saw Mam lia talking to Sir Jacob about something which is secretly placed at the basement of the garden which is at the back of the girls hostel" Shayaan said in a serious tone making us all believe that the situation is actually serious.

"There isn't any basement there" I told him.

"There is Selena because they are searching for something and a person named Broderick is gonna give that thing to them there!!" Shayaan explained his point and we all took a glance at eachother.

"But Shayaan that garden is so HORRIFIC I swear!!" Haniya said giving extra emphasis on the word horrific.

"Yes Shayaan!! People don't even go to the garden and you are talking about its basement!!" I chuckled a little while Shayaan rolled his eyes.

"I don't know who the hell this Broderick is and what the hell they are searching for!! I just feel like something is wrong" he said.

We kept on thinking what it could be but didn't come to a decision anyway!! Feeling absentminded we headed to our hostel and they both also left..

.

Mam Lia's POV:-

"Finally I got a chance to take control over the whole university!!

Well it was Broderick's plan but I support him because I also want to rule here.

Yesss!!!

The headmaster is terribley sick and only few drops of that poision which Brodrick brought can lead him to death!!!

I hope Jacob is gonna help us. He is the most clever person here and If he is with us then we will surely succeed.

I hope everything will go well." I was thinking when I realized its the time when Jacob will go to the basement to meet Broderick.

23:30!! At night.

.

Charlie Jacob's POV:-