5: First Day Of University ♡

Rameen's POV:-

"That boy salman was different. I had never seen someone like him. Its not only about his looks but his personality, The way he smiled, the way he see the world with his deep brown eyes.

I guess I am falling for him.

I reached pakistan 1 hour ago and I was hell tired but these thoughts were not letting me sleep.

I kept lying on my bed while everything that happened there in Paris kept replaying in my mind.

"Rameen!!" Mom called my name while knocking on the door.

"Yes Mom come in!!" I replied her and got up straight. She came inside holding a tray with two coffee mugs.

"Ohh Mom how many times I have to tell you that you don't need permission to come in my room" I said and smiled at her.

"Dear you are grown up now " She smiled back.

"Rameen dear you look tensed? Is everything ok?" She asked and sat on the bed and I took the coffee mug in my hand.

I love the way she understands every thing about me.

"Yeah everything is perfectly fine. I am just little worried about the meeting" I lied to her even though my mind was stuck on Salman.

"Don't take stress honey!!" she said pressing my hand over hers.

"Yeah!" I assured her.

"I am worried about Haniya!! She is all alone there in an unknown country far away from us. Look our house has become so silent, so calm. It feels it is also missing her" She said still holding my hand and an unexpected tear appeared at the corner of her eye.

I hurriedly wiped the tear with my thumb. "I am missing her as well Mom but her dreams, her success and her life is much important. Isn't it?? She will shift in University Dorms in 1 week don't worry." I said assuring her and she smiled.

"You have two daughters mom, I am still here with you. So it means you love Haniya more?" I pouted at her acting a little angry.

She chuckled and embrassed me in a warm hug and I felt as if it is the safest and the most comfortable place in the world.

No one's Love can be greater than a mother's Love.

We pulled back and Mom turned off all the lights and I laid straight on my bed.

"Get some sleep Angel" She kissed my forehead.

"Good Night mom" I mouthed.

"Good Night" She smiled and left the room.

I don't know for how many minutes I kept lying on my bed staring at the ceiling. I didn't felt like sleeping.

.

Salman's POV:-

I was standing near the window of my room looking at the shining stars as cold breeze swooshed past my skin. Everyone else was sleeping. I was the only crazy head who was still awake at 3:00 A.M thinking about a girl I fell in love with at first sight. I didn't even know whether I will be able to meet her again ever in my life but still I wanted to see her at any cost.

"Rameen!!" I whispered and my heart started beating fast and I placed my hand over my chest feeling my heart beats.

"I am in love with you girl, I have never felt these butterflies in my tummy ever in my life before. I am waiting for the day when I will meet you again. When I will be lost in your eyes, in your love once again. Once I will meet you and I will never let you go". I kept thinking about her.