1: Getting Ready For An Amazing Journey ♡

Shayaan is a 19 year old Pakistani Boy Living in Los Angeles. He Shifted to Los Angeles 5 years back along with his family.

●~Shayaan's End~●

Shayaan's POV :-

"Shayaan what the hell is this? What do you want?" Mom shouted at me getting frustrated by my nonserious behaviour.

"Mom I told you that I dont want to go to that university". I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah why not. You don't want to make your future bright?? Isn't it? You want to sell newspapers in the streets" Mom said sarcastically.

"No Mom I want to.... but this Engineering is not my thing!!" I winked at her.

"Shayaan stop arguing" Dad glared at me with a deadly look and I gasped.

"But Dad...." he cut me in the middle.

"That's Enough Shayaan. You are going to Paris within 1 week and that's final". Dad said and I left the room angrily.

"He is the only person infront of whome I can't utter a word!! Hunh" I whispered to myself.

I stepped inside my room and threw myself on the bed. Salman was sitting on the couch, reading a magazine.

"Shayaan what happened??" He asked and I kept quite.

"Look Shayaan Dad wants you to be a successfull engineer in future. Try to understand. Paris is called city of lights. You will definietly enjoy there. Its not only about studies its about fun". He said setting himself down at the corner of the bed.

"I know bro but I don't have even a single inch of interest in it!" I said getting up.

"Shayaan please for me? For Mom? For Dad? Don't you want us to be happy" He said with his pleading eyes.

Here comes emotional blackmailing!

"Ok Ok Fine I'll go. I don't have any other option left" I said getting annoyed by all those lectures which I was getting from Mom and Salman.

"I will miss Los Angeles and you people alot" I gave him a brotherly hug and he hugged me back.

***********************

Haniya is a 18 year old Girl living in Pakistan. Struggling to fulfill her dreams. She wants to become a successful engineer.

●~ Haniya's End~●

Haniya's POV:-

"Dad I got my scholarship now please let me go". I said looking down.

"But Haniya how can you live all alone in a city far from your family". Dad said.

"Its not a big deal Dad I will stay in touch with you and will inform you about everything. Please its my only chance to fulfill my dream". I pleaded him.

"Haniya listen!!" He shouted and I took a step back.

"Its not safe. I'm worried". He said still a little worried.

"Dad I promise I will take care of myself. One day you will be proud of me". I said looking into his eyes.

"Ok Fine!!" He sighed.

"Yuhoooooo!!!!!!! Paris I'm coming...!!!!" I stepped outside the room and yelled in joy.

"Hold your horses girl" She smacked my head slightly.

"Ohhhh Rameen I'm soooo happy and excited" I hugged her.

*********************