32: Excitement at its Peak.

Haniya's POV:-

I was alone in our room. I woke up a little late today and Selena already left for university. I was so damn excited as Sir Jacob said that he will make teams today!

Just two days were left for the competetion. It would be heck of experience for me.

I hurriedly got up and took a quick shower and after wearing my shirt and jeans along with black sneakers and letting my hair open I headed outside.

As I was in the middle of the campus I remembered that I forgot my specs in the room beacause of excitement. I mentally laughed at myself.

No one is as excited as I am.

I was walking towards the hall when I suddenly bumped into someone as his all books fell down and he huffed.

"Can't you see?" I could feel that he was glaring at me but I didn't look up.

I started picking up his stuff as he also bent down for the same purpose. While I was collecting his books our heads bumped again.

"Ouch!" He and I mouthed at the same time as we sat on the ground.

As my eyes met his I was shocked for a while because there was a nerd standing infront me. He was wearing glasses and as he had books I thought that he must be a genius.

"Its my favourite book! These notes are so important" he almost said to himself while dusting off his books which I just gave him. An angry frown was plastered on his forehead.

"I'm so sorry!" I bit my tongue and muttered.

"No no its completely fine! You know books are my best friends!" He stated and laughed. I also smiled awkwardly.

With that I took my way and started walking towards my destination.

Reaching at the hall I saw Selena, James and Shayaan talking to eachother. It was so crowded as everyone who were participating were gathered.

"Hey guys!" I shouted waving my hand to get their attention. Few guys looked at me in a strange way on which I frowned.

Stop staring you weirdos! I'm not a ghost!

Reaching upto those three idiots aka my besties I took a breath as I was running uptil now.

"Woah! Hello miss who are you?" Shayaan exclaimed on which I frowned.

"Seriously Shayaan?" I questioned.

"Wow!" James exclaimed taking a tour of me from head to toe and suddenly I felt concious about myself.

"Who are you girl?" James asked the same questionas as Shayaan and he exchanged glances making me huff in annoyence.

"Can you guys stop annoying my bestie?" Selena smacked their heads and they laughed.