7: Unexpected Meeting ♡

Salman's POV:-

"Yeah Dad I m going and dont worry I will nail it and this deal is gonna be a new step to my success" I told him with my eyes emitting gratitude and hope.

"I know Salman, You made me so proud today" He softly patted my cheek and I smiled.

"Seeing you and Shayaan getting success and being happy in your lives is the only thing I want. You did your duty, you fulfilled your responsibilites, But......." He paused for a minute.

"Shayaan!!" He sighed saying his name and I could feel worry, concern and fear in his tone.

"Dad!!" I called him and slowly put a hand on his shoulder.

"Let it be dad! Go with the flow and trust God" I winked at him and he let out a huff of breath.

"That day is not so far when you will see Shayan happy, satisfied and successful in his life" I said seriously looking into his eyes and he smiled a little.

"Ok Salman go now the flight is about to take off" He embrassed me into a warm hug and I hugged him back.

We pulled back and I started walking towards the plane.

"Ahhh!! Going to Pakistan after 5 years. I passed my childhood there" I was damn excited to see my hometown once again.

-----------

Rameen's POV:-

"Rameen I am telling you girl, Everything must be perfect. He is a well known buisness man of Los Angeles" I kept on nodding my head on hearing his rude words.

"And If something went wrong...." He pointed his index finger at me and I felt a little uneasy.

"You will be fired" his words echoed in the cabin and my eyes came out of their sockets.

"But boss....??" I stopped in the middle just didn't feel like draging the topic because I knew that arguing with this erogant elephant was useless.

"Ok everything will be perfect boss. I will try my best" I said seriously and he frowned.

"Try?? If you love your job you have to" He eyed me and I nodded my head and left the cabin.

"I wonder why is this mister unknown buissness man is so important" I rolled my eyes.

I re-checked the files and my presentation. I don't want to lose my job because of an unknown person.

" He must be another erogant elephant" I mentally cursed him for draging me into trouble.

"Rameen!!! Where the hell are you? He is waiting inside. The meeting is about to start hurry up come on you lazy butt" I was busy on reading my presentation when I heard boss yelling while popping his head from the meeting room.

"Coming Sir coming" I yelled back and rushed towards the room.

Stepping inside I put the files on the round table and headed towards the projector.

Mister unknown's back was turned towards me as he was talking on the phone.

I stood infront of everyone and gulped the lump in my throat before starting.

"So Good Morning Everyone" I started and suddenly his chair moved into my direction and as soon we came face to face my words got lost in my mouth and I stood there in utmost disbelief with my eyes wide open.

"Salman" I mouthed and saw boss frowning deeply.

"What is he doing here" I thought.

"Salman Sir!!" I corrected my self and started the presentation.

I kept on presenting our strategy but I don't know I was feeling uneasy infront of him. I could feel him staring at me and suddenly I felt like I lost my memory.

I stopped in the middle of what I was saying and everyone stared at me weirdly and I felt flushed all at once.

Boss glared at me with his eyes emmiting fire as if he is gonna eat me alive and I cursed myself.

"I... I am s.. sorry!!" I stated looking down. My eyes pooling up and voice shattered.

I was feeling dizzy and It felt like I will faint any minute.

"So Miss Rameen that was great meeting you all. This strategy is amazing I must say. I appreciate your efforts. I will think about this deal. Thank You!!" I was about to burst out crying when I heard his voice.

He shook his hand with boss and left. Everyone left the room and I was about to leave as well when boss called my name and I halted in my tracks.

"You ruined every thing!! You are fired. Get lost from my office" He yelled throwing daggers at me with a disgusted face.

"Sir but I didn't do that on purpose. Please sir I have struggled alot to get on this point" I said and an unexpected tear rolled down my cheek.

"Whatever!! I don't want to hear your useless crap. I said get lost!!" He yelled again pointing his finger towards the door and I stood there all numb, emotionless not moving a inch.

"Go!!" He got up from his seat and yelled once again and I shivered.

"Stop yelling at her. Right now!!" The door burst open and I turned around finding Salman on the door with his eyes showing anger.

"You don't have any right to yell on anyone. Apologize right now otherwise before you could fire her I will kick your ass out of here" he said firmly and Sir's horrifying expressions changed into tensed ones.

"I am sorry" he stated and I looked at Salman giving him a soft smile.

"Deal is final congratulations" We shook hands and left the room together.

.

Salman's POV:-

I was feeling extremely happy seeing her. It was unexpected. That face, those eyes, her way of talking, her flushed expressions. I missed everything and waited for this movement to come.

During the last one month I couldn't spend a day without thinking about her.

I closely looked at her face. She was still looking down I guess still she was feeling embaressed for something which was not even her fault.

"Thank you Salman" she said almost in a whisper still looking down.

"Look at me Rameen!" I stated and she moved her head upwards and our eyes met.

"It was not your fault so please stop crying. A girl look like a ghost when she cries, you know?" I winked at her even though I was feeling strange grimness deep inside.

Seeing her crying like this was being something which was dismal for my heart.

She looked into my eyes with her red ones and I felt same butterflies which I felt when I first met her.

"So Rameen can you please give me your number?" I hesitately asked scratching the back of my neck.

"Ummm why??" She asked frowning and I felt flushed.

"We are friends right?? I mean don't take me wrong. We should remain in contact" I replied and her frown disappeared and her lips curved into a soft smile. The smile I have been dying to see.

"Here!!" She wrote her number on a paper and handed it to me.

"Thank You!!" I mouthed and started walking.

"Good bye Salman" she waved her hand and for a moment I couldn't look anywhere else except her face.

"Bye" I smiled and waved back at her and left.

"Why staying away from some people is that difficult??
Why sometimes the one you are wanting to be with for a life time, meet you for such a short time??"

I shook the thoughts away and sat in the car and headed towards the airport.